• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bored.. Looking for friends .3.

PotatoPowered

homo sapien
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'm bored so I'm looking for some people to go to each others towns, meet each others villagers, trade fruits and stuff like that... yeah.. post if you want to :D

I'm bored so I'm looking for some people to go to each others towns, meet each others villagers, trade fruits and stuff like that... yeah.. post if you want to :D

Hellos!

Can you let me know which timezone your in?

If it's close to mine I'll add you, nya ^-^

Thanks!

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺ Hey, you could come to my town if you'd like. But, I just restarted a few days ago so there's not much there yet.⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

Hellos!

Can you let me know which timezone your in?

If it's close to mine I'll add you, nya ^-^

Thanks!

I'm in the USA, Central Standard Time ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺ Hey, you could come to my town if you'd like. But, I just restarted a few days ago so there's not much there yet.⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

What's your time zone? we can figure out what time to be able to go to each others towns, if you live far away from me :D

Naw I'd add you but I'd be sleeping the majority of the time your online :(

I look forward to seeing any forum posts you make though, nya ^-^

Last edited:
?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Sorry for the late reply. My time zone is EST.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Naw I'd add you but I'd be sleeping the majority of the time your online :(

I look forward to seeing any forum posts you make though, nya ^-^

Ok that's cool with me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Sorry for the late reply. My time zone is EST.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I added you ^^ tell me if/when you want to visit

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you.

Ok thanks I added you! if you ever want to visit tell me ^-^

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙I can come visit now if you want. If you're not busy.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I'd love to be friends! I'm also on USA central
My town isn't much, my friend restarted a little less than a month ago, but...

Town- Indigo
Villagers- Merengue, Mira, Monty, Soleil, Curly, Alfonso, Aurora, Keaton, Jacques
Past Villagers- Pashmina, Hazel

Town Fruit- Apple
Snowman Bingo Number- 23

Last edited:
my town isn't much but it'll be cool to hangout once in a while

- - - Post Merge - - -

my town isn't much but it'll be cool to hangout once in a while:)

I'd love to be friends! I'm also on USA central
My town isn't much, my friend restarted a little less than a month ago, but...

Town- Indigo
Villagers- Merengue, Mira, Monty, Soleil, Curly, Alfonso, Aurora, Keaton, Jacques
Past Villagers- Pashmina, Hazel

Town Fruit- Apple
Snowman Bingo Number- 23
Sorry wasnt on all day, I was out
I added you! :) I'll pm you so we can figure out when to come

I would love to come visit your town and trade some fruits and meet villagers and have you come to mine! If your still looking for friends I'd love to be one!

hey you could visit my town it's not that great but my house is kinda nice so I'll add you

Back