Selling Mythical and Legendary Pokemon!

Can I get the Timid Lunala?
Sure! I'll add your FC and meet you in the Plaza.

However, this Lunala was nicknamed Nebby when I caught it, but then i rechanged it back to Lunala, so if you want to nickname it something else it may not work. D:

Last edited:
Sure! I'll add your FC and meet you in the Plaza.

However, this Lunala was nicknamed Nebby when I caught it, but then i rechanged it back to Lunala, so if you want to nickname it something else it may not work. D:

Oh that's fine lol. Well I've added you and I'm in the plaza. My IGN is Summer.

Last edited:
Oh that's fine lol. Well I've added you and I'm in the plaza. My IGN is Summer.

Alright! I'm currently going online. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My IGN is Elio

Hi - I'd be interested in Heatran, Mewtwo, and Solgaleo if they are still available. I've already added you. Just let me know when you're ready and I can meet you in the Plaza. My IGN is Spica.

Hi - I'd be interested in Heatran, Mewtwo, and Solgaleo if they are still available. I've already added you. Just let me know when you're ready and I can meet you in the Plaza. My IGN is Spica.

Sure!
Please VM or post on this thread when you are online! :D
The three Pokemon are in my Pokemon Bank account, I'll get them rn.

What's your IGN?

Last edited:
Hello! May I reserve the diancie, timid victini and giratina if that's okay? I'll be available in about 10-ish hours maybe or tomorrow c:

Sure!
I'll reserve all of them for you and VM me when you are available to trade! :D

awesome, thank you! I'll be available to trade now to 10:00am CST, and then I get home from work at about 8:00, so I can trade today for sure!​

Bop

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome, thank you! I'll be available to trade now to 10:00am CST, and then I get home from work at about 8:00, so I can trade today for sure!​

Ack, I'm very sorry we couldn't trade yesterday. :(

We could definitely trade today if you want? :eek:

Back