Buzzwole- Serious
Kartana- Quiet
Zekrom- Timid

As you can see... they are probably best for Dex filling. :/

Mythical Pokemon: 25 TBT
Legendary Pokemon: 20 TBT

Shiny Pokemon

Shiny Lapras for 15 TBT - Docile

Shiny Tapu Koko - Timid - Trade for Marshadow Code or 150 TBT {Reserved for UnderWish}

Also selling 5 IV Honedge for 5 TBT each. :) (Do not have 0 in Speed, have 31 in everything else.)
Nature: Quiet, Relaxed

Will open Pokemon Shop soon.

Last edited:
Are you only gonna accept the two Pokemon you named for the price? I would pay 200 TBT instead of the price listed. But not right now. Maybe later today.

Last edited:
Are you only gonna accept the two Pokemon you named for the price? I would pay 200 TBT instead of the price listed. But not right now. Maybe later today.
200 is too much!
75 is good. :)
Also, I kinda do since I am probably gonna have a hard time getting a Buzzwole or Solgaleo... I have Moon. :eek:
Would also accept a Magmortar or Electivire, for the Pokedex. :p

200 is too much!
75 is good. :)
Also, I kinda do since I am probably gonna have a hard time getting a Buzzwole or Solgaleo... I have Moon. :eek:
Would also accept a Magmortar or Electivire, for the Pokedex. :p

Now that I can do. The reason why I would pay extra is because I don't have Solgaleo or Buzzwole. But if you want magmortar or electivire, I can do that. BTW, magmar and electabuzz evolve when traded with a specific item. They should be able to evolve in your hands.

How about this. Once I trade both magmar with magmarizer and electabuzz with electrizer for some easy-to-get pokemon, i should be able to buy your victini. Deal?

It's hard to work out some deals, but I hope you're okay.

Last edited:
Now that I can do. The reason why I would pay extra is because I don't have Solgaleo or Buzzwole. But if you want magmortar or electivire, I can do that. BTW, magmar and electabuzz evolve when traded with a specific item. They should be able to evolve in your hands.

How about this. Once I trade both magmar with magmarizer and electabuzz with electrizer for some easy-to-get pokemon, i should be able to buy your victini. Deal?

It's hard to work out some deals, but I hope you're okay.
Sure!
Actually, if one gives me one of the specified Pokemon, then I'd actually give the Victini for free. So... if you could get them, then the Victini is yours for free. :p

I got both magmar and electabuzz, ready to evolve when traded. Send me a PM when you're ready to trade.

Would you accept a Genesect for ORAS, an event one for a Victini? You could always transfer it to Moon if you wanted too 0/

Would you accept a Genesect for ORAS, an event one for a Victini? You could always transfer it to Moon if you wanted too 0/
Umm... I'm sorry, but I have Genesect on my game already. :(

I got both magmar and electabuzz, ready to evolve when traded. Send me a PM when you're ready to trade.

I'm available now. But we have to do this now. I leave for school in like 50 minutes. I may have one 50 minute class today, but we still have time.

I'm available now. But we have to do this now. I leave for school in like 50 minutes. I may have one 50 minute class today, but we still have time.
OK!
Already have you on my FC list!
My character is a male whose name is "Elio." :)
It's Mary, right? Or are you playing on Sun?

Last edited:
I have a 5IV Abra, 5IV Crabrawler, and a 5IV Turtonator that are from my breedjects :D and 20 TBT? sounds fine?

Back