• All the time

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 80 43.0%
  • Not any more

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Never have but I will when I can

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Never have, never will, its disgusting.

Votes: 58 31.2%

• Total voters
I don't consider myself a drinker. I grew up with alcoholics in my family so I always dreaded family events/parties as a child. I recall it being incredibly embarrassing and stressful. It was awful. I'm completely fine with anyone drinking as long as you don't become obnoxious or endanger anyone.

I do appreciate wine once or at most twice a year. Most of the time, I'm driving and I don't have much interest to drink.

I'm in between being an alcoholic and an every-so-often type of person. I love it, but due to the fact that I'm not yet 21, I can't have it all the time, or else I have to sneak it in. I prefer wine and such over beer though. Beer is just disgusting.

i really love beer and wine. when i drink to enjoy it, and not simply just to get drunk, that's what i like to drink. but if i just wanna get drunk i'll just drink hard liquor

No, I am not 21 yet and when I get to that age I don't plan to considering how bad alcohol addiction is in my family. My mom has been highly addicted to it for many years and literally has no control over her drinking. My dad would respond to it by trying stop her from drinking by force but learned it made it worse along with their relationship so he stopped and tried to live with it. As for my brothers, I thought they would never touch that stuff but to my surprise, they ended up drinking when they reached 21. One of them ended up in the hospital due to alcohol poisoning but I think he learned his lesson. My younger brother even drinks and he is not 21. He isn't even older than me! I find it funny how they judged my mom for heavy drinking all the time yet they do it now. I am so glad I don't do it to myself. I feel once I start I will get addicted to it so I will not drink a single ounce of that stuff.

I absolutely cannot stand the smell or taste of alcohol. I've tried little sips of many alcoholic beverages and they all made me gag.

I don't mind if others drink as long as they don't go beyond "tipsy" or whatever "buzzed" is. I've seen people drunk of their a** and it's certainly not a pretty sight.

Nope, I will never drink alcohol in my life.

All the time, but it's mostly social drinking. I had it before where I was drinking heavily, and I can say I regret a lot of those days. So now when I do drink it's a small amount, but despite it all I still drink pretty much everyday. I had way worse vices before, so drinking everyday has substituted all those, and regardless of what you may think of that, I am way better than ever.

Last edited:
I'll never drink alcohol. I've tried many different kinds throughout my life, and they've all tasted absolutely horrible. I honestly don't know how people can drink (or why they would want to anyways).

EDIT: Wow I didn't realize I already commented here lol
Oh well, my opinion still stands.

Last edited:
i'm currently a minor so it'll be a while until i'm able to drink.

I drink socially, but only get cocktails or the sweetest one possible lol.
Otherwise I’d never buy it for myself. It doesn’t taste good and the diuretic effect is too strong on me so it makes me dehydrated and sick

I've never drank and never will, not that I care either way if anyone else does !
I got turned off from ever trying because of where I live, I'd see people getting ambulance rides home from drinking themselves into that state all the time, people passed out at bars or on benches. I had friends who legit would go out drinking (where I live people would throw mountain parties where you basically just get drunk in the woods), and would be too out of it to walk home, so they'd just sleep outside LOL.

Oh, and, there's a local homeless man who legitimately gets drunk and does crazy stunts for quarters so he can buy more. Like most commonly, he'll hit his head against a meter if people give him a quarter...…

I decided I would never fall into the same category as any of these people, so I never drank.

Back