• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Drinking (Alcohol)

????

• All the time

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 80 43.0%
  • Not any more

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Never have but I will when I can

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Never have, never will, its disgusting.

Votes: 58 31.2%

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Do you drink, what are your thoughts on drinking?

(I made this poll private for well....privacy, so don't worry about being judged!)

Last edited:
I don't really have the time to drink, but I'm sure I will every now and then in a few years.

I chose "Not any more". I've only had one drink in my whole life and it was when I had some wine when I was 10. I personally don't mind people drinking but it's not my thing. I only had some wine when I was 10 because I had a stomachache and my parents insisted it would make it feel better, but it only felt worse.

I chose "Not any more". I've only had one drink in my whole life and it was when I had some wine when I was 10. I personally don't mind people drinking but it's not my thing. I only had some wine when I was 10 because I had a stomachache and my parents insisted it would make it feel better, but it only felt worse.

Oh dear....

i have some alcohol (usually mixed in some other drink like soda or some kind of juice), once in a blue moon

Last edited:
I love having cocktails at restaurants (they're just so pretty and delicious!) and having drinks with friends during game nights. I do get drunk occasionally at clubs, but never to the point that I can't make smart decisions. And probably only once every year or two anyway. I don't have a problem with people drinking as long as it's in moderation and they can be responsible. And I don't judge people for not drinking, either. As long as you are having fun and being smart, I don't mind if you're drunk or sober.

I don't drink and don't want to. I don't like alcohol being used as an excuse to have fun at parties, a substitute for depression, people getting drunk off of it, and so forth. I don't really care if people have it on occasion. As long as you're not pressuring me or causing potential harm to people around you, I'm okay with it.

This is almost a repeat of my thoughts on smoking but w/e

I don't drink and I will never drink. Plus it just tastes like garbage.

I hate it (more than smoking though tbh) and wish it was abolished (or just... way more tightly moderated somehow?) but if other people want to drink then I'm not going to stop them. As long as they aren't getting drunk within the vicinity of me, which is why I avoid places that revolve around alcohol like bars and clubs and all that.

That being said I realize it is a painful addiction and that people with said addiction need help and it isn't something you can just stop automatically.

I'm in the "not anymore" category. I would say that I lost touch with my culture during my teenage years and would go to parties and drink like everyone else. Now I live much more congruently with the values I was raised with which includes no alcohol or other drugs.

I think most any type of alcohol by itself is nasty and vile and I can't stand more than a few sips. Girly mixed drinks are ok though, but I really have no interest in drinking in general.

I used to drink all the time, mostly alone. I'm now on medication that can't be mixed with alcohol, which is probably for the best since drinking isn't very good for you.
Still, I miss those nights where I would just sit down and binge watch cartoons with a whole vegan pizza and half a bottle of wine.

I've been drunk once, and had alcohol on 3/4 occasions...so....guess I'll just choose sometimes?

Last edited:
Been drinking at house parties since I was about 14/15 because that's what was cool to do at the time I guess, but thinking about it I actually don't regret it - me and my friends used to have so much fun every weekend. Nowadays we go out to clubs and bars a lot, and if when we have meals we tend to get drinks with food too.

I'll have a drink occasionally, but it's not something I do very often.

No other stuff tastes better like Shirley temples or orange juice or apple cider

Sometimes... but... not of age so can't do much... it's limited.

I drink sometimes. Particularly, I always have some wine at home, it's great to drink a glass after a long day.

I drink roughly once or twice a month. It's definitely not good for anyone, but I don't think it's bad thing to have drinking as a legal activity. even if some people abuse it and make poor decisions under the influence

Last edited:
Back