What was your first amiibo(s)?

I bought the Mario amiibo first! I got the Smash Bros. bundle thingy :)

Smash Yoshi and Pikachu. Got them for Christmas the year they released.

I got Pikachu for Christmas that first year of Amiibos, but I don't think I bothered with them until about Wave 3 hardcore. Sat outside of Target for Lucina and Robin, raced to the other Target for Charizard and Jigglypuff, and then went to Toys R Us for Greninja/Splatoon (and I think Marth?). Kinda regret spending so much on cheap Nintendo collectibles, especially for some of the characters I couldn't really be bothered to care much about (Dr Mario, Mega Man, Shulk).

I bought Pit but I regret that choice, now I'm hiding it behind a spot on my shelf. I'm glad I didn't got Dark Pit too (actually let me think about him...) Boo is my second one and I absolutely love it! He's so cute and round and white and soft, I can see him from where I currently am. (*?︶`*)

Jigglypuff! Among my favourite Pok?mon, so there was no way it wasn't going onto my wishlist. My mum picked it up for me as one of my Christmas presents and I love it.

It was shulk amiibo
Thanks to a friend for him buying it for me
Because my parents will have said no

My first amiibo was the Super Smash Bros. Kirby amiibo. Now I have the Planet Robobot version as well.

My first Amiibo was Peach. My second Amiibo was also Peach, because my first one had a small defect.

Back