• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your first amiibo(s)?

Felyne is my first and only because it could only be bought online. I can't find any other ones I want because the selection in my area is bare.

SSB4 Link was my first amiibo, and I remember how much I wanted because I REALLY wanted the spinner in Hyrule Warriors. Little did I know how many uses he would get later on xD

The 3 pack of Cyrus, Reese, and kk which was given to me as a gift

I'm pretty sure that I ended up getting Lucas as my first amiibo for some reason

Timmy amiibo card I got from HHD but the first one I actually bought was a Mario amiibo figure (Mario Party).

8-bit mario came with my wii u so I think that was first. After that it would have been splatoon.

I don't have any amiibos yet, but I'm pretty sure the first one I get will either be Wario or Waluigi :rolleyes:

My first amiibo was celeste but I was a big dummy and couldnt even scan it in bc I have an old 3ds and i didnt have the foresight to get an amiibo reader oops

My first amiibo were Isabelle and Digby that came with amiibo festival. :)

some animal crossing packs i got for christmas!

Back