• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your first amiibo(s)?

I bought the Mario amiibo first! I got the Smash Bros. bundle thingy :)

A Luigi given to me by my sister as a joke on my birthday! Still is a prized possession.

I got Pikachu for Christmas that first year of Amiibos, but I don't think I bothered with them until about Wave 3 hardcore. Sat outside of Target for Lucina and Robin, raced to the other Target for Charizard and Jigglypuff, and then went to Toys R Us for Greninja/Splatoon (and I think Marth?). Kinda regret spending so much on cheap Nintendo collectibles, especially for some of the characters I couldn't really be bothered to care much about (Dr Mario, Mega Man, Shulk).

I bought Pit but I regret that choice, now I'm hiding it behind a spot on my shelf. I'm glad I didn't got Dark Pit too (actually let me think about him...) Boo is my second one and I absolutely love it! He's so cute and round and white and soft, I can see him from where I currently am. (*?︶`*)

Jigglypuff! Among my favourite Pok?mon, so there was no way it wasn't going onto my wishlist. My mum picked it up for me as one of my Christmas presents and I love it.

It was shulk amiibo
Thanks to a friend for him buying it for me
Because my parents will have said no

My first amiibo was the Super Smash Bros. Kirby amiibo. Now I have the Planet Robobot version as well.

My first Amiibo was Peach. My second Amiibo was also Peach, because my first one had a small defect.

Lucina, Robin, Ike, and Marth. I got them to use in Fire Emblem Fates, Code Name: STEAM, and Smash.

Back