• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your first amiibo(s)?

My first amiibo figure ever was Wolf Link/Midna. My first amiibo card ever was Harriet (it came free with HHD) :)

My first figure was Wolf Link because it came bundled with Twilight Princess HD. Now I have Ocarina of Time Link and the Japanese Ayuria Monster Hunter amiibos too. Thinking about picking up the Celica one for the new Fire Emblem game as well, the detail on the newer amiibos is pretty fantastic.

As for cards, I think the first ones I got were Flurry, Phoebe and Chief.

My first figure was Wolf Link because it came bundled with Twilight Princess HD. Now I have Ocarina of Time Link and the Japanese Ayuria Monster Hunter amiibos too. Thinking about picking up the Celica one for the new Fire Emblem game as well, the detail on the newer amiibos is pretty fantastic.

As for cards, I think the first ones I got were Flurry, Phoebe and Chief.

Omg lucky you! I didn't get a chance to buy Ocarina of Time Link when it came out. Now my only option is to buy from scalpers and I really hate doing that.

Omg lucky you! I didn't get a chance to buy Ocarina of Time Link when it came out. Now my only option is to buy from scalpers and I really hate doing that.

Ouch, I'm sorry! Are there no chances of restocks near you? Scalpers really suck, it's a shame amiibos have been such a huge target. ;/

My first amiibo I got was Villager. It was my goal for Villager to be my first amiibo. I saw Wii Fit Trainer at Walmart, but didn't buy it because I needed Villager to be my first amiibo.

Very first Amiibo was Smash 4 Kirby and Smash 4 Peach(got them both for Christmas a couple years ago)

First amiibo card was the Shadow Mewtwo card that came with Pokk?n Tournament. :)

Mario from the smb series that came bundled with Mario Party 10. cool amiibo, **** game

My grandma bought me a bunch of amiibos the other day. It was the three pack with Reese, Cyrus, K.K. Slider and then Mabel and Tom Nook. They are so cute. Too bad I don't have a reader yet but I'm working on it.

the three pack of cyrus, reese, and k.k., plus mable and nook.
They were on clearance so i got them all at once

I think my first amiibo's were Rosalina (SSB version) and Yoshi (Super Mario version). I have so many now that I've lost track haha.

My first amiibo cards would have been the ones that come with Amiibo Festival. I don't remember which ones I actually brought. I know my first WA cards were Bea, Hornsby and Boyd, but I don't remember anything else.

Back