What was your first amiibo(s)?

My first amiibo was Marth. I preordered it because he is my Smash main and then was surprised I never see him anywhere in stores.

My only amiibo is the Monster Hunter Stories girl riding a Rathalos. It's soo cute.

I believe my first pair of amiibo were Sheik and Zelda. It might have been Marth, but I can't honestly remember as of the moment. It doesn't really matter all that much now though, as I'm considering selling my amiibo due to financial issues.

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure my first was Pikachu if memory serves correctly.

I got my first Amiibos today, which are Shiek, Toon Link and Zelda. My Amiibo cards haven't come yet...

Mine was Mario since it came with Mario Party ten.. But my secons was Digby and Isabelle so c:

Mine was Boris, he came with the game. Although I haven't got a reader yet so can't scan him :(

My first was Kirby. (The Smash Bros. version) It was before I could even use Amiibos. I was given it for Christmas because of how much I like Kirby.

My first amiibo was the Monster Hunter Rathalos rider that I got from Japan, nya ^-^

I love Felyne soooooo much ^-^

I also have a whole bunch of the cards for Animal Crossing.

I got Yoshi and Kirby with Smash Bros when they all released.

Though I did get Yoshi first. I got Kirby like an hour later because he was sold out in the first store where I got Yoshi/Smash Bros.

Back