• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your first amiibo(s)?

I'm still ashamed to say this, but I paid 60 dollars for a pit amiibo. I'm not the best with money ;_; I hate myself to this day.

i had a yarn yosh like mayorsam17i! i had a green one but traded with my cousin to get a pink one!

my first amiibo card was goldie i think- it was a gift from my girlfriend's older sister! either that or kapp'n that came bundled with my hdd copy. i can't really remember anymore lol!!! :)

Toon Link!

Please take note that his sword is sharp.

I bought all my amiibo figures on the one day, which is also when I bought the card albums and the majority of the cards I have. The first figures bought were the 3 pack of Reese, Cyrus, and K.K. - on sale for $5!!

First cards were the ones in the Amiibo Festival game, Goldie, Rosie, and Stitches - also bought at a significant discount though I can't call how much I paid.

my husband bought me a Digby amiibo when he went to pick up our copy of Mass Effect Andromeda~

I didn't bother buying any Amiibo until the Welcome Amiibo update and the honor of my very first mini statue buddy went to Ganon.

first amibo figure was Celeste (still have her)

first amibo card was Luna (idk where it is now?)

all the animal crossing ones when they got discounted to $4 each

My first Amiibo was Shulk, back when he was really rare, since Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite game of all time! :D Toon Link was the second one I got (since I loved Wind Waker) and I am so glad I got him especially since he costs more than $50 now because of BOTW! :eek:

Last edited:
My first aiimbo figure was Blathers, and first cards were the Animal Crossing Series 1 cards.

the kirby planet robobot kirby-on-a-warpstar (IDK what to call it LOL) amiibo! then i got the waddle dee one... then a bunch of used animal crossing ones... my collection is almost complete. i just need a new digby (MY DOG CHEWED HIM IT WAS DEVASTATING)

Last edited:
Back