• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[ASK] Arize Answers

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush

Nothing better to do, so I'm just going to jump on the bandwagon.
Ask me anything! I'll answer :) I only have one rule: No politics, please!
From what I've noticed here, that's a subject that makes people go crazy and bloodthirsty.
I want to keep this fun! So ask away!

Which would you rather be your owner. A cat or a dog?

Which would you rather be your owner. A cat or a dog?

Lol. I guess I would prefer to be owned by a dog. They're friendly, playful, protective, and will probably treat me better than a cat would. A cat would probably forget to feed me until I starved to death or keep me locked in a cage so they could have the house to themselves. :p

Are you a morning, nighttime, or daytime person?

Are you a morning, nighttime, or daytime person?

I go back and forth. Ideally, I'd like to be a morning person and wake up at 6 am to start the day, but my sleeping pattern always gets messed up and I end up sleeping at all sorts of crazy hours and stay up all through the night. I do enjoy the morning and the evening equally though! I only would prefer to be up during the day because I don't have to be as quiet and shops are open.

(Forgive my poorly written answers. I'm on mobile and just woke up. Too tired to make sense!)

Why are you to tired to make sense? ;p

How often do to you read/write?

Lately, not as much. It used to be that reading and writing were the only things I would do. I unfortunately let myself get distracted by certain people who weren't good influences when it came to being motivated and productive. But that is no longer an issue, thankfully. I'll be packing up and moving next month though so I've been extremely stressed and busy packing. Once I'm settled into my new place, I will be focusing in reading/writing everyday and sticking to a strict schedule. (Pardon my answers being badly written right now. I am really tired and on mobile. Hard to type lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you to tired to make sense? ;p

My sleep has been too irregular lately so I'm never fully rested. I also just woke up, and I'm typing on mobile which is really annoying to do lol :p So I'm not bothering to proofread my answers. I'm just letting myself ramble haha

Lately, not as much. It used to be that reading and writing were the only things I would do. I unfortunately let myself get distracted by certain people who weren't good influences when it came to being motivated and productive. But that is no longer an issue, thankfully. I'll be packing up and moving next month though so I've been extremely stressed and busy packing. Once I'm settled into my new place, I will be focusing in reading/writing everyday and sticking to a strict schedule. (Pardon my answers being badly written right now. I am really tired and on mobile. Hard to type lol)

Well, I really hope you get back into it and enjoy yourself in your new place too! ^^

I've decided on a new project called "Leaving Everbrook Paradise", its a comedy, thriller and drama so hopefully I have the time to create the characters and plot. c:

Well, I really hope you get back into it and enjoy yourself in your new place too! ^^

I've decided on a new project called "Leaving Everbrook Paradise", its a comedy, thriller and drama so hopefully I have the time to create the characters and plot. c:

Thank you! :)

Good luck with your new project! It sounds intriguing with that combination of genres! It will be really exciting to hear that you've finished it one day and I could walk into a store and buy it :D

Thank you! :)

Good luck with your new project! It sounds intriguing with that combination of genres! It will be really exciting to hear that you've finished it one day and I could walk into a store and buy it :D

Thank you, I would love for that to happen! c:

Do you have any pets? :)

Nope, but I really want one! My bf and I actually asked our landlords if we could get a small dog, but they refused. I don't understand why, since they have a dog as well, which always bites at my boyfriend.. But we are moving soon, and we will be getting a dog once we are settled in! I'm really excited :D I love animals and I feel like an animal will really help me with my anxiety and loneliness.

Nope, but I really want one! My bf and I actually asked our landlords if we could get a small dog, but they refused. I don't understand why, since they have a dog as well, which always bites at my boyfriend.. But we are moving soon, and we will be getting a dog once we are settled in! I'm really excited :D I love animals and I feel like an animal will really help me with my anxiety and loneliness.

They definitely help with that! I've actually heard that if you live in a place that doesn't allow pets, you can talk to your therapist or psychiatrist to register for an emotional support animal and the landlord has to accommodate your need for the animal. Since you're moving though it doesn't sound like you'll need it, but if you ever live somewhere like that, that's a good thing to keep in mind! It makes me happy that our society is taking mental health needs more seriously.

They definitely help with that! I've actually heard that if you live in a place that doesn't allow pets, you can talk to your therapist or psychiatrist to register for an emotional support animal and the landlord has to accommodate your need for the animal. Since you're moving though it doesn't sound like you'll need it, but if you ever live somewhere like that, that's a good thing to keep in mind! It makes me happy that our society is taking mental health needs more seriously.

Yeah, actually I have heard of that law before! I did consider it, but I'm actually a little embarrassed about my issues since most people do not understand what anxiety is. I tried to explain it to my family and they kind of just say "but why?" So I didn't want my landlords to know about it in case they start treating me differently and judging me. But I'm really happy that that law is in place. It's really important that people with these issues have every comfort necessary to help them cope. Animals are just the best medicine for a lonely and anxious heart :)

What's your favourite thing to do in your spare time? :)

Back