Do you have more than one town, and why?

Nekoneko

黒猫
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have Catopia, but was thinking about buying a second copy of the game. I have a Japanese DS and a Japanese copy as well, but because i'm just learning I don't understand much and it doesn't really satisfy my craving for another town! Why did or didn't you decide to have a second town? I'm curious! :p

I had 3, but lost one of the game cartridges when I moved. So now I only have two. It's because I can do different things with my second town that doesn't mesh well with my first town.

I bought a used cartridge and used 2DS for ~$60 to have a trash town to time travel and other exploitations..lol

I have three towns. One is for just enjoying the game and doing what i want. I've landscaped it carefully but it's mostly just for relaxing, collecting badges and unlocking shops.. My second town is for hoarding extra bells, cycling, trading, and all kinds of extra stuff. My third town is a foresty town purely for aesthetics.

I have two. One for trading and cycling, the other is just my main town. I haven't had my 2nd copy for long though.

I have four towns. One is a memorial town for my bunny and is essentially complete, so I don't do much except check in on my villagers and such. The other three are very much in the beginning stages. Oeilvert has all of its perma-villagers, so now I'm just trying to get the necessary PWPs for landscaping and then Nibel and Gilead are still getting all of their villagers.

Oh, and I suffer from major depression and anxiety, so this game and my towns are like my Xanax.

Last edited:
I have three towns. My main one Macaron is still a work in progress to become a complete forest town, the second is used for cycling villagers and the third is for holding villagers I might want to move in/giveaway in the future.

Personally though, I would own another copy because there's so many different options you can do with one town that you can do with another! Like have two different themed towns, PWPs, items, houses, etc. It's super fun and accomplishing!

Yeah because the first time I reset i cried for days, and I wanted to reset again but I didn't want to go through all that pain again

I originally bought my second copy because I wanted a cycling town, but now that I have a completed town in one and I'm working on a second one in the other... I'm kinda looking for a 3rd copy.

I just keep getting ideas for new towns, man. I keep telling myself I should just stick with HHD for a while but I can't help it, I like landscaping more than I like home decorating so I'm always looking for an outlet for my new ideas...

Last edited:
I picked up a second copy the other day when I was getting a few house cleaning stuff at Target. I haven't started the second town yet but I think it will start off as a cycling town to help me complete my main town's catalog and museum. Plus I can share the wealth by offering villagers to the community here :) The cycle town will eventually evolve into a themed town, if I ever decide which (I have 2-3 ideas bouncing around my head right now).

I have three right now. I still play my first town, but the landscaping is essentially done, so I like having a second town to develop more substantially. And now that my second town is approaching completion, I've started a third town a few weeks ago. I just really like meeting new villagers and trying out new themes. Feldspar is a bright, colorful, modern town, Flint is a densely wooded nature park, and Harbor is a seaside town.

I have 3 towns. I ended up buying my second town because I wasn't happy with the map on my first town but didn't want to lose progress since I've had it for years, so now my first town is still landscaped but really it's just the town I focus on as far as badges and such. I call it the town I truly live in lol.
My second town is going to be my "pretty" town. It'll be the only town I hack.
My third town was an impulse buy. It's just been such a long time since I've played through the beginning of the game and I was starting to run out of things to do in my first town, and I missed having random villagers move in and out. So now that's kind of my go with the flow town, just to play through the game legitimately again.
I'm thinking about buying a 4th town as a cycle town.

I have one town, not because I don't want a second town though. If I had a second town, I would use it for cycling or any benefits for my first town or I would just it for fun to make a different town theme if I'm bored with my first one. Lastly if I had a second town I would probably use it for experiements, testing designs, paths, tree placement. And maybe even some cycling. It may take a lot of work but it's worth it in my opinion. :lemon:

I would love to have a second copy but in my country Nintendo games are freaking expensive :(
Oh well, all new games are expensive here but big N games' prices are dropping extremely slowly compared to the others...

I have 3 towns currently so I can just try new things out instead of constantly restarting one because I want a different theme.

Novis is supposed to give the vibe of a small town bordering on a forest.
Pura (also my cycling town) is being planned to be a winter modern town
And lastly Lullaby is me attempting to make a story town, it's still in the beginning stages though.

Back