Best cranky villagers you recommend?

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
So I have way too many normal villagers, so I'll need to kick one of them out. I also have Mott moving out so will need a jock. But I have zero cranky villagers after Apollo left.

I know that all villagers are exactly the same rewarding dialogue and expressions, but who are your favourite cranky villagers?

Camofrog, Kabuki, and Octavian are my favorite! I've had Camofrog and Kabuki in my town and they're awesome! Even as cranky villagers! (Cranky villagers are one of my least favorite) I can't wait to get Octavian too, I'm sure he's great! I'd maybe recommend Knox, but I've never had him in my town.

Fang, Chief, Wolfgang, Dobie, Octavian and probably, Static are all great cranky villagers in my opinion.

Hamphrey is an adorable little cranky hamster and one of my favorite villagers. Fang, Ganon, and Dobie are also super amazing crankies. I've never had Dobie in my towns, but I will have him eventually.

Fang is cute because of his derped eyes, and Ganon is obvious. Especially if you get W. Link, too. And Dobie is a cranky grandpa wolf. How cute is that?

I know everyone hates gorillas, but Peewee and Cesar just fit the Cranky personality so well. I love them. Between my three towns, I currently have Walt, Roscoe, and Spike, who are all excellent.

Fang and Dobie!

Fang is super cute and I'm always happy to see him around in every town I have.
Dobie, because as others mentioned, he's an adorable grumpy grandpa! Who wouldn't want that in their town?

Camofrog is my favorite! He's in my village and while at first I just invited him to have a cranky but I didn't care, now he's one of the best to me!

EDiBRFg.jpg
MR7O2Wi - Imgur.jpg
Gaston has been my favorite cranky since I started playing New Leaf.He has what is probably the ugliest house interior in the game but I couldn't imagine him living someplace that's actually nice.I also recommend Static,Wart Jr.,Octavian,Grizzly and Gonzo.

Back