• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States [CLOSED] TRADING S1-S4, S5 EXTRAS [LF] KICKS, SAHARA

moonrabbitt

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2096-3361-4143
Feedback
100% (41) +
Thanks to everyone who traded with me! I was able to complete my set. Yay!!!

Hi! I'm looking to trade several of my S1-S4 dupes for S5 SP cards. I am also open to trading more cards for S5 NPCs (within reason).
WILL ONLY TRADE FOR NA CARDS.

Please look at my Google doc for what I have to trade and down below for the missing cards I am looking for. Thanks and happy trading!

Extra Amiibo Cards List

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

Last edited:
Hi! I have Merengue and Rod ^^ I was really interesting in Ankha, Pietro, Stitches, and Margie :D Thank you!

Hi! I have Fang, Rocco, and Tank and I'm interested in Apple, Whitney, and Ankha (for my boyfriend ^^)

I'm in the U.S. and I am able to trade Kevin for Hamlet!

Last edited:
I have Fang! I would love to trade his card for Ankha!!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all the offers but I've actually already completed my series 4 :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks but I've actually already got Fang, sorry ^^:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the U.S. and I am able to trade Kevin for Hamlet!

Appreciate the offer but I've actually just completed my collect :)

hi, do you still have ankha?
i have all the S5 villagers and would like to trade multiple for her if you're willing!

Hey, so I see that you have an extra Coco. Are you only looking for Series 5 NPCs? I can't exactly tell.

Hey, so I see that you have an extra Coco. Are you only looking for Series 5 NPCs? I can't exactly tell.
Sorry about that! I re-organized my list and initial post.
I am now only looking for the S5 SP/NPC (whatever you want to call them).

Hi there!
I have 416 Saharah. Would you be willing to trade her for 018 Bob, 132 Vladimir, and 434 Ione? :)

Hi, I have 402-Timmy & Tommy. I would really like to trade for 255-Wolfgand and 338-Fang. Let me know if that is acceptable.

Back