Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
My family likes to give presents on Valentine's day. So, instead of being out on a date tonight like most girls my age, I stayed home, admired my new Rover amiibo figure, and ordered a Maddie amiibo card for $2 on eBay with the money I just got. Yay me! XD

haha! XD I do the same thing, I really should be dating but.. nahhhhhhh the true spirit is spending time with Chrissy *blushes*
RIP Me, i haz no life. At least I can just chill with my amiibo cards eh eh!

[[ALERT: THIS IS A JOKE]] Hehe

I'm always too busy on holidays to play them on Animal Crossing. I always end up timetravelling backwards to celebrate them or celebrate them early. ;w; I end up forgetting usually and miss out on the items. RIP

Lol... I wish I could do that.. xD instead for Valentines Day I was in school, sheltered in place because of a tornado warning.. nothing even happened >.> I'm all about Cookie and Stitches. Even tho stitches is pretty laid back because he is a lazy, they would look cute together I guess. I'm bad at pairing villagers

I'm definitely old enough to date, but why do that when you can play Animal Crossing? I spent the evening on V-day playing AC. <3

I'm actually celebrating Valentine's Day on Friday with my bf, but I had to spend Valentine's Day writing a 6 page paper ;-;

But after I drove myself insane with the paper I played Animal Crossing til I fell asleep <3

Lucky me ... I went out. Red dress, killer red heels, and red lipstick. Had a great time. Oh, my game, got the chocolate cake in the mail. I got the best of both! Imo

Being single, I just sat around at home, doing things as normal. My 3DS did come back from the repair center, and everything was intact. My town was perfectly fine, and most importantly, this.
WVW69kEz7ik_xe44IG

In RL, I didn't even remember V-day due to the workload at uni. Don't have anyone to spend it with anyway ahaha. I missed the event on ACNL too, but I TTed back to get my letter. It was from my favourite character, Static, so I was pretty chuffed :D He gave me chocolate <3

I didn't really do anything, I went to the mall and when I got home my brother had given me a sunflower and a rose. <3 He's the best!

Eh, I spent my Valentine's Day just playing vidya.
I also love Flo and Hopper. Flo gave me a present on Valentine's. :D

Back