Mint
Red Rose
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Red Tulip
Blue Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Pansy
So as all of you know, today is Valentine's Day, and most of you should've gotten a treat from Isabelle and another villager. So which of your villagers gave your mayor(s) a valentine? :p

As for me, I received one from Ozzie in my main town, and in my other town, I received one from Bam. Both of them gave me chocolate hearts. <3

Awww why everyone got a chocolate heart and I got a rose :I do you guys know what's the deal? Is it random or it's just my villagers don't like me enough xD

Currently no one since I had my clock wrong. DX

- - - Post Merge - - -

Except the obvious Isabelle.

In Vista, my mayor have received a chocolate heart from Snake and one of my secondary characters got a rose from Genji.

In Chocolat, my mayor there have received a chocolate heart from Ricky.

In Moonview, my mayor there have received a rose from Chadder.

I haven't checked my fourth town, but I'm pretty sure it might've been Claude.

O'Hare has been my Valentine since I started Bunifrey, and he gave me a chocolate heart and a very sweet letter. <3

Surprisingly enough, it wasn't Marshal. It wasn't even my other smug, Julian. It was Stitches! He wanted to eat a box of chocolates with me, it was adorable. <3

I really thought it was gonna be Ketchup. But its really Chrissy, once again. I think Chrissy wants to go on a date with my Mayor...

Last edited:
I got a pink rose from Whitney, and my girlfriend got a purple rose from Stitches :] Does having higher friendship increase the chance of getting a chocolate heart? Or is it just random between the two roses and the heart?

Mr. Limberg gave me a chocolate heart. So happy because he's my favorite little cranky.
Two days before I sent a letter to him with a gift.

This year I remember to visit the Caf?. Sat at the counter and it was cute. Took lots of pictures.

My extra player received candy from iggly. She doesn't play a lot but still got a heart.

It wasn't a surprise that my Diana gave me the heart chocolate this year.
I've sent at least 50+ outfits for her to wear, since one of my older villagers got her to wear a stupid No. 2 Shirt for almost a year!

The BEST "present" I got today was that she FINALLY got rid of that No. 2 Shirt and start'd to wear one of my self-made design!

Back