The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
its been a bit since i done this this kind of thread but why not (just dont get your hopes for more on this week)

so this time its becky
would you give her a try?

(btw no comments of why you dont want her when you got dreamies remember this is imagining if we dint have dreamies and are going with the flow. and i know people do it but you guys know what i mean)

as for me yeah il give becky a try and i have she one of my cute snooty now in purely <3
she really classic like lady but she doesnt go to a rough level and her house its cute

so you guys?

It depends, I've never had a chicken villager before, but I would love to give her a try! If we get along easy, then it would be great! but I'm not a big fan of snooty villagers either. So I just it really depends, I'll need to meet her and see how it goes.

I just had to search Fandom to see who/what Becky is. No thanks. FWIW, I don't have "dreamies" and just take them as they come unless they gross me out or are so annoying the get replaced via Amiibo. (Sometimes curmudgeonry (is that a word?) can be fun.

Sure. I had Becky as a starter in Retro and I've had her beforehand. I like her design. In the end, I allowed her to move away, but I wouldn't mind having her again in the future if for some reason she reappeared in my town. Freya is my current snooty and I'm planning to keep her permanently though, but you never know for certain what may happen in the future.

I'd give her a chance if she moved into my town randomly, but she's not someone I'd actively look for.

I don't actively seek out the chicken villagers, but she has a pretty design, so I'd probably give her a shot.

Ken ended up being one of my favorite smug villagers, and I currently have Plucky in one of my towns, and I think she's adorable. So I think the chicken villagers are very underappreciated and overlooked.

I actually currently have Becky in one of my towns. I like her purple color scheme, her overall design is unremarkable but not bad, and the interior of her house looks great. Combine all that with the Snooty personality, which is my favorite personality for the female villagers, and overall I quite like Becky. Not one of my favorites, but she's still good.

Sure, she's got a nice design. There are certainly worse snooties I wouldn't want in my town (Gigi, Greta, Naomi... *shudders*)

I'm surprised she isn't at least slightly more popular, tbh.

I don't actively seek out the chicken villagers, but she has a pretty design, so I'd probably give her a shot.

Ken ended up being one of my favorite smug villagers, and I currently have Plucky in one of my towns, and I think she's adorable. So I think the chicken villagers are very underappreciated and overlooked.

Yeah, Ken is my pal, scowl and all.

I like her color but I'm not fond of chicken in general. Also, the personality where she belongs is crowded with pretty non-chicken villagers (wolf, deer, sheep, bunny) so I'll probably give them a chance first.

She's really cute, I'd definitely give her a try. If she was available in New Leaf then tbh she'd probably become one of my dreamies. I don't like many/most of the chicken villagers but I'd definitely love to have more.

ipzHiJA.jpg
I had Becky for a while and I liked her.Her house is one of the better ones in the game.I caught Becky and Benedict marching in-step like soldiers once....hilarious.

I like Becky! I'm fond of chickens, and I'm hoping to have Becky in my fourth town once I get it started.

I..actually don't think I've seen Becky before? I can't believe I haven't though because she's actually pretty adorable! She's also a snooty, my favorite villager personality! If she happens to move into one of my towns I wouldn't mind becoming friends with her :)

I used to have Becky. She was my best ACNL friend at the time. Then I reset my town. Rest in peace. ;-;

Back