• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

would you give Becky a try?

becky a try?

• yes

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • no

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • depends

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
no shes the bad kind of snooty and got an ugly name in my translation
bye becky

I've never had a chicken villager before, so I just put that it depends. If she gets on me nerves she gets the boot. Ya dig?

I've never had a chicken villager before but then I dont have a lot of snooties.. so Im willing to at least try her ^^

I didn't like her that much when she was in my town. Even though all snooty characters are the same I felt like she was extra snooty?

Yes I think I would, I'm trying to get over hating the chicken villagers and snooties are one of my favourite personality types!

i like chicken villagers! goose is cute, but becky is a snooty type which i hate. if her eyes were a bit more normal (so they arent in constant im better than you mode) and if they make her an uchi or a peppy, i might give her a try

She was my neighbor in my first town and despite liking her design, i couldn't stand her! lol,

especially since she was always talking trash about my wifey, Deirdre. As soon as she pinged I said goodBYE.

my new snooty is so sweet. I have no ragrets!

Last edited:
It depends on my towns theme honestly, if I was going for more of an animal farm style than yes I'd have her in my town but my theme as of now is kawaii, fluffy, pink, girly and I already have mapped out the villagers I'm seeking

Back