• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Valentine's Roses Make Their Comeback for 2017 - Now Available in the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
It's been a year already? So it has...

Spread the love today on TBT with our fourth annual Valentine's Rose love-fest by sending one to your favourite special TBTer! Head on over to the TBT Shop right now to purchase a special Valentine's Rose at just 49 Bells for a limited time, and be sure to gift it! You must spread the love by gifting -- you can't display a rose purchased by yourself.

Oh and those historic roses from 2014, 2015, and 2016? They're back if you've got em.

Please note that on Tuesday, February 21st the roses will disappear once again until next year because much like love, roses are only temporary. :lemon:

Spread the love!
Justin

P.S: In the past, there was a nasty glitch where if you deactivated a rose (rather than just hide), it became permanently hidden. We believe it's fixed now and you shouldn't be able to break them but it is a possibility still -- so be careful!

Woohoo!! I love the roses so much! <3 <3
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Valentine's Day is actually my favorite holiday so if you send me a rose I'll send you nothing because that's the best kind of gift <3

Valentine's Day is actually my favorite holiday so if you send me a rose I'll send you nothing because that's the best kind of gift <3

Nice job snagging that mod spot! Out of all people, you're differently the most deserving of being a mod. Oh and yes, Valentine's Day is the best holiday, but I think I might be just a little bias...

Last edited:
These are very cute!! Thanks for stocking them, staff! :D

Soo. If I buy one, will my Weird Doll turn to Yellow Candy?

YES.
I thought they were out of stock forever!
Thanks for the restock!!! :D

Last edited:
wish i had the tbt oh well xD Its like the only one I think it sorta cute withing reach xD

These are lovely! I feel like a princess whenever someone sends me one, and I enjoy sending them to other people as well!

Please note that on Tuesday, February 21st the roses will disappear once again until next year because much like love, roses are only temporary. :lemon:

stop destroying my dreams :( also happy v day y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back