• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you gifting something for Valentine's Day?

tybalt_cake

heavymetallover
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
First of all :
❤ Happy Valentine's Day :blush: ! ❤

Now as the title says:
Are you giving something to someone on Valentines Day? It can be anyone you like , as long as you love him/her! :)

Personally , im gifiting Pokemon to internet friends because that's the only gift i can really do and for real life nothing because eh , its not that important

How about you ❤?​

Last edited:
Nada. Tight on money right now, so at best if I did anything I'd send dumb pre-made Valentine's Day cards to friends.

A chance I might try to doodle something cute for a friend or two, but not really much more than my time.

Although your post did inspire me to possibly catch some good Pokemon and then Wonder Trade them to people tomorrow.

Have zero cash. If people know me at all, they'll know I don't care about valentines day unless your my valentine.

if i have time I will pick up a bag of candy for my fellow workers tomorrow night.... but other than that no

I usually give al my single friends who are girls valentines, but I have no motivation or time for that this year

I bought my boyfriend some assorted fruit tea and a bamboo plant. C: I also am gonna make him some homemade reese cups and some chocolate hearts. ^^

Yes, I bought my boyfriend some cologne and a baseball hat. And I'm going to make him lunch and then I'm going to buy dessert after we go to dinner :) I don't like to spend too much on Valentine's Day because his birthday is in like a week and I like to focus more of my funds on that lol

Yes. I've been with my boyfriend two years today and he'll get to open his gifts when he wakes up. :)

I tried to send him a rose on here but RIP sold out. </3

It's my friend's birthday so I bought her a gift card and made her a cookie cake.

My husband and I said no gifts but he surprised me at work with a flower delivery. I feel bad I didn't get him anything

I've never given or received anything for valentines day, even when I was dating someone at the time strangely. I guess we both just forgot or something (or just said it verbally). Anyways I never really liked valentines day. This year straight after work me and my two friends turned on some 80s post punk, sat around a table and needle felted for 4 hours.

My boyfriend is thinking of getting me Mamegoma 3 if I can't download it which is sweet. He can't be with me right now so we haven't really sent eachother gifts.

i sent my ex a bunch of pics of me and he responded with something cute. but **** him i was doing it to piss him off rjjdhxudhbxuxjajeiotofnnxjdjjabehir

Nope. Nobody is going to give me anything, so I'm not going to give anyone else anything.

Not doing anything.
Not a fan of Valentine's and never will be. :(

Back