Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
I just started playing again after a few months so I'm just now experiencing the update.

I don't have any Amiibo cards or a reader, at least not yet, but I love the new campground and all the new items I've encountered so far. I've already incorporated some of the cool stuff into my houses (my "Fun Zone" house really needed a spinning teacup ride!!) Of course until I get on the Amiibo bandwagon, I have to buy most of the items I want here in Retail.

I'm so happy I can now put things on the counter of my Kitchen Island!

Sitting on rocks...what sorcery is this?

I just got the Wii U and 3ds last night and those mini-games are SO hard! I'm on level 4 in the 3ds puzzle game and can't seem to make it past the first level on the Wii U desert game...I keep running out of food :(
Any tips would be appreciated.

One sad thing...I had over 600 dreamers before the update...now I have ZERO. But...my new dream address is in my signature if anyone is interested.

Are there any little differences I haven't noticed that you can enlighten me about? Things like being able to put items on the kitchen island may seem like such a minor thing, but it's so great in my book!

So I appeal to all of you update veterans - please share your knowledge.

Oh, another question, the entrance to my campground is directly to the right of the pond next to my Retail. Is everyone's in the same location (Southern half of town, through cliff wall?) I'm curious because the couple people I've visited so far have a similar set up. I don't know if that's just a coincidence or if everyone has the same access point, much like we all have the same access to Main Street at the top of town.

Thank you!

Last edited:
There's a secret storage now with an extra 360 (not sure on that number) slots for items.

You can shake trees while holding tools (minus shovel or axe)

More villagers on Main Street

You can kick villagers out using amiibo cards

And the best one of all: Villagers no longer move on top of patterns, so you can pretty much decide where plots go! Yay!

Oh wow! I already have the secret storage, but the rest is awesome. Will villagers still move where there are flowers and trees? I have a second town that I let villagers move into and out of as they please and inevitably they move right onto hybrids and perfect Apple trees!

Oh wow! I already have the secret storage, but the rest is awesome. Will villagers still move where there are flowers and trees? I have a second town that I let villagers move into and out of as they please and inevitably they move right onto hybrids and perfect Apple trees!

Unfortunately, they'll still move onto flowers and trees. But you can safeguard them by putting patterns around every 3 squares or so around your flower gardens and orchards when you're expecting a move in. :)

Unfortunately, they'll still move onto flowers and trees. But you can safeguard them by putting patterns around every 3 squares or so around your flower gardens and orchards when you're expecting a move in. :)

That's a great idea! I'm so excited! Can't wait to get some Amiibo cards & a reader.

To answer your other question, everyone's campground is located through a random portion of the wall/cliff in their town :) Mine is beside my Town Hall

Also if you have Happy Home Designer you can sync your game and get special giant items and you can move furniture around like in that game

Random stupid thing, since you can now shake trees while holding the net, you can smack a beehive with the net as soon as it hits the ground. No more running away, getting the net out, and praying.

Random stupid thing, since you can now shake trees while holding the net, you can smack a beehive with the net as soon as it hits the ground. No more running away, getting the net out, and praying.

I'm going to try this right now.

Well you probably know this, but now we can move around furniture using Happy Home controls. Do you have Wisp yet? Because you'll need him to scan amiibos.

There's a secret storage now with an extra 360 (not sure on that number) slots for items.

You can shake trees while holding tools (minus shovel or axe)

More villagers on Main Street

You can kick villagers out using amiibo cards

And the best one of all: Villagers no longer move on top of patterns, so you can pretty much decide where plots go! Yay!

more villagers on mainstreet? what do you mean? i didnt notice this

Thank you for this thread, I've only just started playing again too so I'm also discovering the new features. So pleased about extra storage!

I threw some beans in the campground and the birds all flew to them and started eating. Adorable!!

Back