Pokémon How does the German version of SuMo compare to the English version?

TheEchoTimes

Proud ace nerd
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Been thinking about starting Moon over because I just...quit...right on Exeggutor Island and can't be motivated to keep going two months later. Also, I need to practice my German and I don't have any spare copies of Gen 6 lying around. Been getting rusty lately (on the German, that is) and Pokemon games generally have very simple dialogue, so it'll be good, but not overly difficult, practice, I should think.
Is the German version good? I know that Guzma is called Bromley in it for, like, NO REASON WHATSOEVER WHAT THE HECKERS NoE???!!! But other than that, is it alright? As long as its not a crapfest of a translation, I'm okay with it.

I don't know how the German version is, but I always loved the German names for the Pok?mon the best. They sound so cool.

Ah, they do, don't they? I meant to edit the OP to say I'd started on Pokemon Mond, but I've been busy playing it, so...
Like, for example, Fukano for Growlithe, Mauzi for Meowth, and Arboretoss for Dartrix! And Smettbo for Butterfree!
I like the German names of the NPCs better as well. Tali=Hau, Mayla=Olivia, Maho=Mallow, and Tracy=Lana. Gladio and Lilly are some odd spellings though...

Back