• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of OC!

vvingblade

angry slice of pie
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
I have a good hunk of TBT I haven't touched;I would love to buy an art piece or two off of the users here!

When offering PLEASE provide examples- don't just ask how much I would pay for a piece. This is bc I am very picky over art styles!
This is bby I would like drawn! You can draw either hair color, but the black is the 'default' + his spring hair color!

1349090_Q2ezt9TLHU1vxFZ.jpg 1482668_2SUduhODAWlgmBi.jpg

Last edited:
I suggest also linking some of the characters you want art for because that could make artists want to draw for you even more if they really like the design! I wish you luck in your search!

I'm not here to give you art, but I just wanted to say Dmitri and Belle are probably two of the best OC's I've seen in a while ^-^

Aww, thank you!! I designed Belle, and Dmitri is easily my most treasured OC <3

Aaaaaa!!! All of them are so cute! I would gladly draw all of them but I don't have the time, I would be happy to draw Dmitri or Nero though!

Dioscuri is so cute! I'm gonna draw him! <3

Last edited:
Oh gosh, that's so nice of you!! How much TBT are you looking for may I ask?

Back