Need People To Visit My Town!

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2135-4044-8728
Feedback
100% (4) +
I have about 20 ish visitors to my town and obviously I need 100 for my train station upgrade, anyone want to come over?

Hellos!

If your online in 6-7 hours time I'll be able to help you ^-^

Cheers!

I can come over real quick. Early morning where I am so I need to get ready and head off to work in not too long, but if you're ready now I can do say 5 visits with my mayor of my main town, I'll just come & immediately leave again till the visits are done. FC is on the sidebar.

I's 9:18PM here so i probably won't be on in 6-7 hours, thank you though, let me know when you're next on maybe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i can do now; I'll add you quick thank you ��

Can I come over to visit your Nooks homes? One of my weekly tasks is to ask another town's Nook to carry something in my town.

I'd be happy to make a few trips.

Last edited:
Thank you, finished now. Not sure if I ended up doing 5 or 6 visits, but it was definitely at least 5. Trying to get my silver and gold train travelling badges, so this was a help, thank you!
thank you for your help too ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come over to visit your Nooks homes? One of my weekly tasks is to ask another town's Nook to carry something in my town.

yeah go for it come on over just add me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open; I have just thought I might have to change the time on my ds nooks might be closed... let me just put it back a few hours

Gate is open and nooks is open too ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come over to visit a few times?

yeah course, just add me ill add you in a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

my gate is open at the moment so i cant add you right now but give me like 5 ish mins and ill add you

Back