• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can you name every country in the world? Which ones have you been too?

Hell no

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yet I can probably name all 800+ Pokemon like wow what am I doing with my life lol

AHAHA I GOT 38 / 195 WHY AM I LIKE THIS OMFG IM NOT EDUCATED WHATSOEVER

That, and I've never been outside of the US. I don't even have a passport. Oops. However, I am going to Germany this summer so yay

not going to take the quiz, but i've been to spain and bulgaria. that's it
going to norway this year though, probably america next time

I used to be able to because I was obsessed with Sporcle, but I've probably forgotten a lot!

148/195 on hard, although I'm calling bull on them not including San Marino, Andorra, Monaco, Vatican City, Croatia, Ireland and also calling Myanmar Burma.

And I've only ever been to Canada, the US and Italy!

Last edited:
I got 75/195 on easy. I'm kind of surprised to be honest and I felt really stupid after taking it.

The only country I've been to outside the U.S. was Japan and that was only to visit relatives.

Last edited:
I used to be able to because I was obsessed with Sporcle, but I've probably forgotten a lot!

148/195 on hard, although I'm calling bull on them not including San Marino, Andorra, Monaco, Vatican City, Croatia, Ireland and also calling Myanmar Burma.

Ireland was included, it was put under "Republic of Ireland" and Croatia was too, you probably spelt it wrong, maybe?
I tried typing in Myanmar for ages, then I remembered that it has two names and their language is Burmese.

Last edited:
i got 91 lol
ive been to sweden, norway, denmark, uk, usa, spain, germany, france, italy and switzerland

I have never left my country, which sucks because the weather is terrible and it's small. I want to travel but my parents go all stupid about how it isn't safe and all that.

I've been to Hungary, England, Wales (if we're talking about countries), Spain and Turkey. I'm happy with my country so I'm staying here. I've never been to America and don't want to go and it looks ok I guess. I want to go to Russia, Sweden and Japan.

It did include Ireland but you had to type its full title 'Republic of Ireland' to get it to count.

Edit: Oh, Whiteflamingo already explained. hurrrr :p

Last edited:
86 on easy. Though I did have to look up the spelling of some. My spelling was so off that it wouldn't even do the auto fill in XD

I've only ever been in one country. USA. Born and raised. But I hope to travel to England, Japan and Italy.

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

I've been to so many countries in my lifetime, where do I begin naming them all....

1) United States.
2) United States.
3) United States.
4) United States.
5) United States.

Just an example of the few countries I've visited.

Dark King Boo Yellow Sad.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a good memory for things like that, so I can guarantee you I'd be terrible at the quiz. I took one like it a year or so ago and saw how bad I am.

I've never been outside of the USA. Kind of sad, really. I'd love to visit Western Europe, and I'd really love to visit way up North. Although if I ever went up North, I don't think you could get me to come back down.

Back