Funny catchphrases and greetings?

On the GameCube game, I gave Stinky the catchphrase "on my bum". I got it from jvgsjeff's videos. I highly regret doing it now though. lol

For Rosie I gave "I'm so silly!" for greeting and "I'm silly" for catchphrase since she is silly.

I think that "I'm silly" sounds better because her normal catchphrase is rather arrogant.

I changed Raddle the town doctor's to "my patient"

bgRBSPO.jpg

It's... rather unsettling, actually

I have Hans greeting with "Ice to see you" which I think fits him perfectly. His catchphrase is a little boring though. It's just "chilly"

Gave Kyle "you reek" recently.

For Victoria, "I rock", which perfectly fits her.

"Cest la vie" is a French phrase that means, roughly, "that's life." It did not become popular.

"Bahala na", a phrase from the Philippines, which I can't remember who I gave to first, is making the rounds among the villagers. Have no clue why, but it means, again roughly, "what will be, will be" or "God willing."

"Mabuhay" is another Philippine word that means "live." A few villagers use it.

I have lots more, because I like to have fun with them. I get a request just about every day, but that's all for now!

Forgot to say I like all the great new ideas in this post! Thanks!

Last edited:
Didn't give Annalisa but took a catchphrase from another villager, a frog...Now my anteater walks around saying ribbit.

Fuchsia is currently saying "binch" as her closer... good times. And I know someone else picked it up, I think maybe Harry? it's pretty funny.

Every time someone asks this I always post the same thing. And yet it never gets old.

HNI_0033.JPG
(this is a super old pic btw, my town looks way better now lol)

Back