• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Draw Something/Draw My Thing IO!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So as a person with lots of time to kill I search the internet high and low for fun little games and sites to fill my time.

Well while I was looking at one of my favorite sources today I found an online version of what used to be my favorite game over on Gaia, called Draw My Thing, funny enough my boyfriend used to play it on OMGPOP before it died and the game died with it. Well then they blessed us with Draw Something for mobile devices, but then it was only for one on one which tbh wasn't AS fun as the group guessing together!

So today I found the PERFECT replacement, and it's an IO go figure!

it's called drawthis.io and you can play with strangers or make a group and invite friends, I'm guessing it's fairly new because the lobby I joined was small and people kept coming and going but I am so psyched to play this now!

I just really wanted to share this because it was one of my favorite games to play, like I'd go on Gaia just to play it, so I hope you guys will enjoy playing it too!

Last edited:
oh man I remember OMGPOP. Draw Something was so addictive. I'm definitely checking this out

Ooh I checked it out. It was really fun, but everyone kept leaving when it was their turn xD

Back