What Villager Species do you like the most?

Which Animal Species Do You Like The Most?

• Alligator

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Anteater

• Bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cub

• Bird

• Bull

• Cat

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Chicken

• Cow

• Deer

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Dog

• Duck

• Eagle

• Elephant

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Frog

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Goat

• Gorilla

• Hamster

• Hippo

• Horse

• Kangaroo

• Koala

• Lion

• Mouse

• Monkey

• Octopus

• Ostrich

• Penguin

• Pig

• Rabbit

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

• Squirrel

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Tiger

• Wolf

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters

nSound

♥Mush♥
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
There are many popular villagers, but I'm talking about their whole group! I think Marshal is probably one of the most desirable villagers, but in my opinion I don't really like the squirrel group that much. I think the alligator group would be one of my favorites because their designs are great and most of them I might get along with... like sly and drago. I think my top 2 would be the cats and rabbits, since they both have awesome designs in almost every animal. I think cats would be my favorite since it has a few of my favorite villagers in it, like Rudy! So anyway this is what this poll is about, not just judging one villager in their species group, but all of them.

Last edited:
i like every single lion villager so it would have to be lion for my fav species, although i feel like that doesnt count because theres not enough variety (all lions are male), so my runnerup would be cats. i love cats, i wish i had one irl. id totally be a cat if i was a villager.

This was a hard poll. I like so many species besides the one I voted for (Wolf) but I eventually settled on Wolf because it is the only species that has more than one dreamie of mine. For the record, I also really like (in no particular order) Cub, Deer, Hamster, Monkey, Sheep Squirrel, and Tiger.

I really love the sheep! I just think so many of them are adorable! Their little horns and scarves instead of shirts is cute too! I wish there were more "unique" things like that, like maybe if there was a kind of villager who would wear it as a headband or something I think that'd be neat! I also really like the frogs? I don't know why but they're super cute, and so are the deer. Those are my top three!

I love the cats too, but as far as villager design they could be so much better...

Last edited:
If I'm going to make a town with only one species, it would be deers because they're all cute and I'd have all personalities (which is very important). I like deers a whole but the animal species I like the most are wolves. I wouldn't mind having two or three of them living in one town.

Squirrels, I just love them so much. I have all squirrels villagers living in my four towns. (along with others)

Squirrels!! I love how their tails bounce. X3

I have Marshal, Mint, Poppy and Sylvana in my town atm. Probably will end up with more squirrels cause I like Peanut, Pecan and Blaire too. Hehe.

Gooooooats. I love goats in real life, with their weirdo eyes and aggressive head-butting...My second choice would be deer.

Rabbits are my favorite species in the game. And they're pretty much all totally adorbs! Hamsters are a close second, though. So glad they added them to the game. Now if only they'd add an Uchi hamster in the next game, or as an extra villager in NL...

I have towns that are all one of a mix so Wolves,Horses,Sheep,Deer,Goats,Cubs,Rabbits/Tigers, and goats..I am thinking of doing an all pig possibly. I like a lot of the cats and dogs to but I would have to mix the two as there aren't enough I like to do all one for either. Elephants I like to and small birds. I tried an all large bird town once but it didn't work I should've been more specific and went for all Ostrich types that may have been cool. I like so many and love when they have all types ex deer...more male sheep types would be my wish only 2 both smug and so many ladies. The better question is what I do not like monkeys,hamsters,large bears besides Teddy, mice..just do not get it. Frogs are growing on me though and Peewee and my CF days of Al make me not be able to dislike the Gorillas entirely..but mostly. I do love the Lions wish there were more female Tigers though. Ok that's a lot but I either like or don't typically and seeing mice and monkeys and hamsters just I can't don't know why.

Xv7ZjoU.jpg
I like the duckies.They quack me up(sorry about that).I also like the pigs,frogs,squirrels,koalas,bears and cats.

I love the ducks too!! your ducks look like they're about to beat someone up.

Yeah,I've done group shots of a couple of my other towns but for some reason the ducks look like an angry mob.....except for Quillson.He always looks like he's baked.

For me the best would be both Deers and Wolfs. I like every single one Wolf and almost all the Deers (I'm sorry Deirdre, you're not too pretty) so in the end Wolfs win. I think that Cats are also very great. Rabbits would take 4th place.

I voted octopus just because I love the designs of Octavian, Marina and Zucker so much.
I think after them my favorite species would be rabbit and sheep.

Top three were cats, dogs, and wolves. Out of the three, I liked a lot more wolves than the other two compared. Most of them are cranky villagers and that's my jam. Kyle and Skye are the exceptions and I love they're the only ones with those personalities in the wolf group as well.

Back