• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How much is tbt worth?

Daisy189

Egg
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2364-2228-4324
If i were to trade tbt for igb how mucb igb would i get for 1 tbt?

I think it varies from person to person but the last time I exchanged TBT for IGB it was at a rate of about 200k per TBT.

Actually it was 20m IGB for 100 TBT, but math.

But yeah. Varies person to person. Probably better off asking in the TBT marketplace, honestly.

Last time I checked the marketplace it was approx 22.5 for 100 so some people go 20m some 25 I would say it is at least 22 but again that was 3 weeks ago and it shifts like crazy, however selling tbt for IGB is a wonderful thing if you have a new town going or starting and can not transfer to yourself as most cannot. I am starting a new town soon for this year and will likely trade off there but as Morning said the tbt marketplace is the place for that but that's an approximation of what to ask per 100tbt if you are going to offer there at least 20 m or you could say offering current tbt rate per 100 tbt for IGB and they will know what that is..or if someone is asking you that's about what is fair within 5mil. Hope that helped but yes the tbt market is where to go from there.

Yeah, it's been 20 million in game bells per 100TBT for a while now. But that rate can change, of course.

Back