• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 🌸 ♥ Lily's RV VISITS ♥🌸

NewLeaf-Me-Alone

Bells
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (68) +
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 🌸 ♥ Lily's RV VISITS ♥🌸

sWcO3KB.gif

Hi there!

I'm trying to upgrade my Train Station, and since I have all the amiibo characters I figured, why not help other people in the process and offer some RV visits ?\_(ツ)_/?

cwaQdJ7.png

Here's how it works :

I will charge 5 tbt per visit. If you need to visit a character several times, additional visits are free. ^-^

Once I receive the tbt, I will open my gates for you and wait for you at the Train Station. Once you are here, please follow me and I will lead you to the campsite. And when you are done, simply sit by the campfire and once everybody is ready I will end! :3

And of course, you know the drill : don't steal, don't go running, don't do anything disrespectful
or I will kickyoass ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) .

Just be polite and everything will go smoothly ^-^

cwaQdJ7.png

Here are all the amiibo figurines I have available :

Blathers
Celeste
Cyrus
Digby
Isabelle (winter)
K.K
Kapp'n
Kicks
Lottie
Mabel
Reese
Resetti
Rover
Timmy & Tommy
Tom Nook

cwaQdJ7.png

Post below if you're interested :) I hope we can help each other!

* Only accepting tbt
Jwgx1XV.png

Also, please don't forget to give me a Wi-Fi rating once the visit is done!

Thanks much! ^-^ xx *

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to visit Kapp'n :) Are you available now? Also, if you leave your gate open I can do like 4 more visits before I go to bed, so you'll have a total of 5 visits for your train station :D

Hello! I'd like to visit Kapp'n :) Are you available now? Also, if you leave your gate open I can do like 4 more visits before I go to bed, so you'll have a total of 5 visits for your train station :D

Hi! Sure, let's do this! :) Thank you so much for offering to do multiple visits too ^-^ <3 Just give me a few minutes to add you and scan Kapp'n for you! You can send the tbt in the meantime :3 I'll let you know once my gates are open!

Hi! Sure, let's do this! :) Thank you so much for offering to do multiple visits too ^-^ <3 Just give me a few minutes to add you and scan Kapp'n for you! You can send the tbt in the meantime :3 I'll let you know once my gates are open!

Hello dear is Kapp'n still there? I'd like to visit him too!

I'll close and reopen in a minute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you add me? Cause you are not in my friends list :/

I thought I did, maybe I typed wrong. Will try again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're in my friendlist too now! Would you mind re-opening once more? :)

Ty! Sent you 10 tbt , I'll come with another character in a few mins! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm my other characters have no meow coupons haha! I'll give you more visits with my mayor :)

Last edited:
I thought I did, maybe I typed wrong. Will try again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're in my friendlist too now! Would you mind re-opening once more? :)

Great! Opening for you now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go to bed now... Let's try again tomorrow ;)

Awe I'm sorry :( We'll do it tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ty! Sent you 10 tbt , I'll come with another character in a few mins! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm my other characters have no meow coupons haha! I'll give you more visits with my mayor :)

Would you like to visit Kapp'n again or another figurine? :)

Great! Opening for you now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awe I'm sorry :( We'll do it tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like to visit Kapp'n again or another figurine? :)

Unfortunately I don't have anymore meow coupons xD I'll come visit to help you tho!

Back