• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PWPs that ought to be?

dino

resplendent blueberry corndog
Bells
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Shooting Star
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
as suggested by @poyonomatopoeia, here is a thread for the purpose of wishful thinking. what PWPs do you think should exist?

also, tell/show how you would use them in your town/how your town is not complete without these PWPs that ought to be and it's making you cry more and more everyday

for example, for myself, i wish we had a lot more interactive pwp like a swing set or a dart board or a roaming lawnmower you can hit with your hammer. as for pwps that my town is in need of: i want so many more energy and green design pwp - a greenhouse, a hydro power station, and definitely a tesla coil that you can touch and it makes your hair go wiiiild

This isn't a PWP but it would be cool if there was a Nook's expansion for a yard or garden (ie. HHD). There are so many nice outdoor related furniture items in the game already and they would look great if we could just have outdoor space to actually showcase those items.

This isn't a PWP but it would be cool if there was a Nook's expansion for a yard or garden (ie. HHD). There are so many nice outdoor related furniture items in the game already and they would look great if we could just have outdoor space to actually showcase those items.

yeah, agree. i have a dedicated space around each villager's house for a garden matching their house, but like having a specific plot for it would be so much kinder to my neat and orderly needs.

also yeahhh, why outdoor furniture only exists in your own house is so...lmfao.

There's no reason this shouldn't have come with Welcome Amiibo. Happy Home Designer made this part so much fun, and it's such bull that there are items like the doghouse or the smoker and you can't put them outside. Makes no friggin' sense.

Unrelated, I would like the idea of a tree you can read under. There'd be a tree with a chair or a blanket under it, and when you sit, your character (or the villagers) pull out a book and start reading. Maybe a table with a glass of lemonade beside it, or something. That'd be cute.

I also love the idea of a graffiti wall, or a larger spread of panels for you to display custom art. Not just the cut-outs or the little signs, but a full-blown mural.

thanks for making this thread! finally i can get these out :D

-a vending machine (there would be drink + food ones! each time you insert like 100 bells you get a random food, maybe like a chocolate bar or soda, but instead of it working like fruit mechanics it would work like a held item, but you can press A to eat it) this would be suggested by lazy villagers!

-weights (this sounds kinda weird but have you ever seen in like surfer movies on the beach theres a bunch of weights for working out? just kinda popped into my head since i could not for the life of me think of any jock projects.) this would be suggested by jock villagers!

-a gigantic clock! (kinda like big ben heh. it could be the size of t&t emporium and cost 1 million bells. it could come in 3 styles though, fairytale, modern, or zen + or any other themes you think will be in the next game) this would by any villager!

-a radio (a big radio like a boombox that can play any kk slider songs! it would also be cool if you could use music outside of animal crossing. you would also be able to dance by pressing the A button around it. villagers would dance too!) this would be suggested by uchi villagers!

-ferris wheel (the size of t&t mart and would have 5 seats that hold 2 people. it stops every 20 seconds and stops for 5 long seconds so you can get on! it would cost 800k bells and you can occasionally see your villagers on it with eachother!) peppy villagers would suggest this!

-sprinklers! (these would go off whenever triggered and will go on for 30 seconds. kinda like the geyser but it actually gets on you! your character would automatically do the shiver emotion if in winter and do the joy emotion in summer if wet) suggested by normals!

-a pier (this would be kind of like an extension to the town and would allow you to set up a shop of your own to sell fish or bugs, maybe even clothes that you designed! it would be near the beach and would have a few other shops that you unlock day by day. shops kinda like retail where theres random items, but some shops have themes like harmonious, quirky, or antique furniture. they can be run by random villagers in your town, or it can work like streetpass. it would cost 700k bells) suggested by any villager!

lanterns! (2 tall sticks can be set up up to 5 spaces apart from eachother and lanterns would be hung in the middle to bring them together. you would also be able to change the lantern design with custom patterns!) suggested by cranky villagers!

Unfortunately thats all I have for now! My top favs are the boombox and the ferris wheel :D how fun would that be?

Honestly? I'd be happy if we could just build PWPs on the beach. Why the hell would my Lighthouse NOT BE ON THE BEACH.

Gosh, so many things. I agree with wanting more interactive things, like a swing or more "playground" type stuff, it would be so cute to do a nice park with the sandbox, the swing set, the climbing bar and tire thing and then put benches and stuff. An outdoor grill would be cute and a picnic bench you can sit at and you could put fruit/food items on the table part like you'd be able to set down your coffee or fortune cookie or something on it too. That way you could build a whole little park area.

I also agree that PWPs should be allowed on the beach, it'd be nicer if the beach was larger to accommodate the items too. I think there should also be more town signs and stuff for if you're going for that theme I think it'd be cute. I also think DRAW BRIDGES should be a thing! one that you have to interact with before crossing, i honestly think that would be absolutely adorable.

There should also be a garden, kind of like the fence but larger, i mean at least 3x3 and in that area hybrids would grow much faster as if it was always fertilized. Or if you plant a fruit there it would ALWAYS make a perfect tree.

I know I have more but I can't think of them...

I like the idea of being able to buy "plots of land" for certain things, like @dino mentioned a green house area or micro farming would be nice (and you can actually farm crops maybe?). I originally wanted to make my first town a green energy run town but I ran out of space so I only have a wind turbine :<

PWPs for the beach would be nice, benches, etc. I wish certain items can be placed to be actual items instead of the leaf... like a sand castle or something.

I wish we could have our own mini shop where we can sell stuff we don't want (like re-tail, but you would earn more of a profit and it would be entirely yours)

thanks for making this thread! finally i can get these out :D

-a radio (a big radio like a boombox that can play any kk slider songs! it would also be cool if you could use music outside of animal crossing. you would also be able to dance by pressing the A button around it. villagers would dance too!) this would be suggested by uchi villagers!

-ferris wheel (the size of t&t mart and would have 5 seats that hold 2 people. it stops every 20 seconds and stops for 5 long seconds so you can get on! it would cost 800k bells and you can occasionally see your villagers on it with eachother!) peppy villagers would suggest this!

lanterns! (2 tall sticks can be set up up to 5 spaces apart from eachother and lanterns would be hung in the middle to bring them together. you would also be able to change the lantern design with custom patterns!) suggested by cranky villagers!

Unfortunately thats all I have for now! My top favs are the boombox and the ferris wheel :D how fun would that be?

these in particular would be soooo much fun. definitely agree.

super awesome ideas and really spot on pickings for which personality would suggest which. i think especially the ferris wheel would be awesome, because it has the potential to allow you to see your town from up high which would be suuuuch a cool thing to see. your town! spread out before you! the sights, pwps, buildings all within your view! the screencaps would be beautiful and i love them.

after 15 years of playing these games i'm just jonesing for a better POV system lmfao

I like the idea of being able to buy "plots of land" for certain things, like @dino mentioned a green house area or micro farming would be nice (and you can actually farm crops maybe?). I originally wanted to make my first town a green energy run town but I ran out of space so I only have a wind turbine :<

PWPs for the beach would be nice, benches, etc. I wish certain items can be placed to be actual items instead of the leaf... like a sand castle or something.

it's funny you mention this because! my town's exact theme is actually green energy :')))))) it takes a whole lot of planning, cause yeah space is so hard w the idea, but i think its well worth it. i'm ridiculously proud of my town and all the energy (haha!) that's gone into it :blush:

& the actually farming crops would be My Dream Game probably. i was heavy heavy into harvest moon for yeeeears. definitely what the people deserve from nintendo.

Back