• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Signature Height Checker Tool

Or you can save yourself and just hover your mouse over the image in the folder

T8tme25.png

... I don't see why you needed to post this. At all. AnimalCrossingPerson was being helpful...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Take a screencap and crop it in Paint (pretty sure it comes with all computers), imgur, or any other image program/site

That's more work in itself. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you use mobile TBT for anything other than posting that is your first mistake

People are allowed to not use a computer for everything.

Last edited:
... I don't see why you needed to post this. At all. AnimalCrossingPerson was being helpful...

That's more work in itself. lol

People are allowed to not use a computer for everything.

1. I was also being helpful
2. It takes a matter of about 5 seconds
3. Is there a reason you're coming for my month old posts? You thirsty? Get a gatorade.

1. I was also being helpful
2. It takes a matter of about 5 seconds
3. Is there a reason you're coming for my month old posts? You thirsty? Get a gatorade.

I'll drink a Gatorade if you pay for it. K?

Just wanted to let you know that I just used this tool to check my signature! Thank you again for making this! <3

This totally should be stickied.

Yay!
Finally made my Sig less than 250 px high! (Unless a spoiler's content ruins it.)

Personally think this should be stitckied.
Very helpful and useful.

This is cool if you want to check other people's signature height just for the heck of it xD

I'm pretty sure it's easy enough to just do it yourself..
It seems to be for some, but there are times in which that cannot be done or one wouldn't be able to calculate the overall height of it. D:

I still think this is a very nice tool. :)

It seems to be for some, but there are times in which that cannot be done or one wouldn't be able to calculate the overall height of it. D:

I still think this is a very nice tool. :)

Wondering why that didn't bump the thread. To make this post somewhat relevant, thanks for the kind words, folks!

Hey, good. Was afraid mine was a bit too high due to the quote boxes but looks good :3

Not that you should mini-mod but yeah a few were too high ;p

Last edited:
Back