Buying Sanrio sets & other things!

vel

xoxo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (58) +
i'm buying anything from cinnamoroll, kerokerokeroppi, kiki and lala sets, and harvey gardening things. also anything from these two pictures:
tumblr_n5zqczMsvq1t5fqkeo1_400.jpg

609832738befc7e7f33798f20a171168.jpg

state your price, and i'll talk to ya about when to deliver.

Last edited:
I have all the Sanrio sets. What would you like and to your price? I usually sell each set for 50 tbt

Are you still looking? I have a bunch of individual pieces that I wouldn't mind selling for 4 tbt each? o:

Are you still looking? I have a bunch of individual pieces that I wouldn't mind selling for 4 tbt each? o:

yup, i'm trying to fill my rooms as much as i can. i'm still looking for those three sets and the items in it, and if you have any harvey garden items i'll love to buy those too. hmu with what you got?

What do you still need? c:

I'm just buying a bunch of items in the sets I want (kero, cinnamoroll, kiki & lala) because one set alone doesn't fill the room. I'm also very interested in buying Harvey's gardening items. I'll pay whatever you want for em, just buying a bunch.

I'm just buying a bunch of items in the sets I want (kero, cinnamoroll, kiki & lala) because one set alone doesn't fill the room. I'm also very interested in buying Harvey's gardening items. I'll pay whatever you want for em, just buying a bunch.

I could get you one of each of the sanrio items if you want? I usually sell the sets for 25 tbt each, if that interests you. Also, is there any items in particular from Harvey? I know I have some but I'm not sure what I'd have to check my moridb catalog lol

I could get you one of each of the sanrio items if you want? I usually sell the sets for 25 tbt each, if that interests you. Also, is there any items in particular from Harvey? I know I have some but I'm not sure what I'd have to check my moridb catalog lol

i'm looking:
-cardboard box (long and short) (as many as possible, 4? of each?)
- large bookshelf
-stack of books
-cinnamoroll furniture (no wall or floor, clothes, or sign)
-kiki & lala set & furniture (don't have this set yet so)
-kero set & furniture
-barrel planter
-greenhouse box
-pitcher plant
-ramen cup
-succulent plant
-whole pizza
-Tin Watering Can

Back