8231-3590-6823
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (101) +
I'm mostly looking for R / VR / OMGSR pets, especially list pets. I'd love to pay some tbt for your pets, just name your price. My user is #Colin O'Donewithyou, feel free to send a trade over even if it isn't for tbt!

Last edited:
Ive been on CS since 2011 so I'll log on and see what I have!

I haven't been on Chickensmoothie for a while, but I have pets from your wishlist I can give you in exchange for TBT (username is Frostedflames).
I can make a trade suggestion, or you can just look around and see what you want, I don't mind either way.

I haven't been on Chickensmoothie for a while, but I have pets from your wishlist I can give you in exchange for TBT (username is Frostedflames).
I can make a trade suggestion, or you can just look around and see what you want, I don't mind either way.

I didn't find any pets for tbt, but I did see a few items. I sent over a trade.

I've never really been interested in items over there, so just 1 TBT if that's okay with you.

I've never really been interested in items over there, so just 1 TBT if that's okay with you.

That's fine with me, thank you c:
I sent the tbt

Sorry for the late response, I accepted the trade on Chicken Smoothie.

Thank you!

I don't really know what I'm doing on chicken smoothie, but I know I have an advent list pet, some other rares, and a bunch more? You can feel free to look through any of the categories here, I'm willing to trade any of my pets or items for TBT! :>

I don't really know what I'm doing on chicken smoothie, but I know I have an advent list pet, some other rares, and a bunch more? You can feel free to look through any of the categories here, I'm willing to trade any of my pets or items for TBT! :>

I'd love to buy the advent list. How much?

I'd love to buy the advent list. How much?
Ahh I really have no idea tbh ;v; You can honestly just offer anything you have in kind and if it seems relatively fair I'll accept (if that works for you)? Sorry I can't be more help, I don't know exact conversion rates. orz

Ahh I really have no idea tbh ;v; You can honestly just offer anything you have in kind and if it seems relatively fair I'll accept (if that works for you)? Sorry I can't be more help, I don't know exact conversion rates. orz

is 30tbt okay? Or is that too low? I'm not quite sure either tbh

Back