Buying Chicken Smoothie Pets (for TBT)

yo I'm bringing this back quick

I mean, you can check out my account and see if there is anything you like :3 My account name is Darius-The-Fox (What else would it be?)

I mean, you can check out my account and see if there is anything you like :3 My account name is Darius-The-Fox (What else would it be?)

I'll check it out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent over a trade!

Oh! I forgot to mention this, all my pets are available for trade, not just the ones in the "For Trade" section.

anything on my account interest you? my account name is audaci (same as here)

anything on my account interest you? my account name is audaci (same as here)

are your malks (in the art payment group) up for trade? I'd love to buy them off of you.

I'm using an account I bought from my brother. The account is named Anonymous United. Take any pets you like. Except for the parrot chickens. Those are mine, especially the cockatiel one. I'm hoarding those.

Sent a suggestion, you can make an offer or fix it if you don't want any I included. I only included the rares I have on your wishlist, but I have a lot of pets on your wishlist if you'd want more than just the rares.

my ign is rachel amber

yes! how much would you be willing to pay for them?

is 100tbt good? I'm not great at conversions

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent a suggestion, you can make an offer or fix it if you don't want any I included. I only included the rares I have on your wishlist, but I have a lot of pets on your wishlist if you'd want more than just the rares.

my ign is rachel amber

I see it! 60tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm using an account I bought from my brother. The account is named Anonymous United. Take any pets you like. Except for the parrot chickens. Those are mine, especially the cockatiel one. I'm hoarding those.

for free? or how much do you want?

Back