White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
I really can't seem to decide on a peppy I'd like in my town.. In the meantime though, I'm curious to see what other's favorites might be.
Who's a peppy you might recommend, and why?

Rosie is adorable. I love her eyes, and she's a blue cat :) And Tutu! She's a really cute polar bear and she just looks so cuddly ^_^

I really like Merry, Bianca, Cheri and Winnie. I don't really have a better reason other than them being cute!

My current peppy villagers are Sprinkle and Tutu! Sprinkle is a cutesy penguin and I've had fun over the winter giving her bits of the ice set, Tutu is a big cute polar bear as said before!

Overall my favourite peppy is Ruby, I had her in my WW and CF towns and I'm a big fan of her space-themed house.

8Q7M0mk.jpg
Tutu is my favorite peppy because she's a happy polar bear.I also can recommend Tangy,Pippy,Peanut,Merry,Pinky and Felicity.I've had all of these peppies for a long time and they've been a lot of fun.

tbh I LOVE Tammi. She's atrocious looking, but she really fits the personality well.

Between my three towns, I have Bluebear, Patty, Annabelle, and Wendy. They're all adorable.

Team Bunnie!! She's always going to be a super star in my books!

Right now, I really, really like Rosie and Cookie. Their faces are so cute and they are so adorable! <3<3

Apple, Bianca, Carmen, Patty, and Wendy... just to name a few I wouldn't mind having in my town though I would definitely consider Rosie and Bluebear too.

The peppy personality is one of my favourites actually. I think they're hilarious. Here are some of my favourites: Freckles, Bangle, Tangy, Bunnie, and Cookie. I've never had Tabby or Tutu before but I think they'd be awesome too.

I really like Cheri, Cookie and Ruby. Those are my faves. But there are so many cuties in the peppy personality! I also love Wendy and Tangy for sure. Really depends on if you're going for a theme in your town.

Back