• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Peppies you'd recommend?

Seashell

(╹ェ╹)
Bells
White Cosmos
White Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
I really can't seem to decide on a peppy I'd like in my town.. In the meantime though, I'm curious to see what other's favorites might be.
Who's a peppy you might recommend, and why?

Rosie is adorable. I love her eyes, and she's a blue cat :) And Tutu! She's a really cute polar bear and she just looks so cuddly ^_^

Bluebear I love her house and she is so cute. I love the color blue and bluebear is blue and her house.

I really like Merry, Bianca, Cheri and Winnie. I don't really have a better reason other than them being cute!

My current peppy villagers are Sprinkle and Tutu! Sprinkle is a cutesy penguin and I've had fun over the winter giving her bits of the ice set, Tutu is a big cute polar bear as said before!

Overall my favourite peppy is Ruby, I had her in my WW and CF towns and I'm a big fan of her space-themed house.

8Q7M0mk.jpg
Tutu is my favorite peppy because she's a happy polar bear.I also can recommend Tangy,Pippy,Peanut,Merry,Pinky and Felicity.I've had all of these peppies for a long time and they've been a lot of fun.

tbh I LOVE Tammi. She's atrocious looking, but she really fits the personality well.

Between my three towns, I have Bluebear, Patty, Annabelle, and Wendy. They're all adorable.

Team Bunnie!! She's always going to be a super star in my books!

Right now, I really, really like Rosie and Cookie. Their faces are so cute and they are so adorable! <3<3

Bunnie is the current peppy of my town, I wasn't going to keep her at first but she really grew on me <3

Apple, Bianca, Carmen, Patty, and Wendy... just to name a few I wouldn't mind having in my town though I would definitely consider Rosie and Bluebear too.

The peppy personality is one of my favourites actually. I think they're hilarious. Here are some of my favourites: Freckles, Bangle, Tangy, Bunnie, and Cookie. I've never had Tabby or Tutu before but I think they'd be awesome too.

I really like Cheri, Cookie and Ruby. Those are my faves. But there are so many cuties in the peppy personality! I also love Wendy and Tangy for sure. Really depends on if you're going for a theme in your town.

Back