Which one is the latest villager to give a photo?

Last photo i've received was from...
Marshal! :eek:

Last edited:
Hazel, which is funny because I just complained that it's taking too long to get her pic, lol!

This thread is going to be really active soon. *cough* April fools *cough* :p

Last edited:
Tom the cat was the most recent picture I've received! Before that it was Moe and before him was Katt. :3

Del, my mechanical alligator. He and Ruby are in contention to see who can gift me the most photos of themselves. Del is barely ahead with thirteen, Ruby with eleven.

WVW69kGhsoQiWB54_F

Ironically, minutes before, he pinged me about moving. This was over a month ago.

Genji in my last town before my current. But as of recently, nobody. I'm quickly becoming good friends with Fuchsia and Blaire though and hopefully I can get one of their pictures although april fools is coming up soon so I really won't have to worry about that soon enough. I don't know if i'm going to participate tbh, as I always feel like i'm cheating the system if I don't earn my villagers pictures myself but via the event.

Rooney's pic is my most current. I'm upset that he left in my time of absence, but I enjoy having his picture in my house to remember him by. I'm sure I'll have him again eventually.

Back