Which one is the latest villager to give a photo?

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
For me is Caroline and I'm happy that I managed to get her trust after giving many Perfect Apples.
She asked a regular fruit and I happened to have a Perfect Apple in my pockets.

NufaWsv.jpg
I got my first pic from Sally a couple of days ago.I gave her a regal lamp and she gave me the pic.

Mint in my other town, Chocolat. She wanted me to go and collect signatures for a petition, so I went to my main town to get them.

Mine was Inkwell when I gave him a perfect pear. He's so adorable because it looks like he's waving his hand in the picture trying to say hi, though he's probably just exercising.

Pango. I'm trying to get Dobie's, and also Zell's before he moves out but even though I do favors for him all the time Zell is still rather neutral towards me. Dobie is super sweet and is always giving me stuff tho

Took me 3 years to get Chief's. I got it through the April Fool's Day event. He finally gave it to me the other day, and for the life of me I can't remember what I did LOL.

Pango. I'm trying to get Dobie's, and also Zell's before he moves out but even though I do favors for him all the time Zell is still rather neutral towards me. Dobie is super sweet and is always giving me stuff tho

Welp, Dobie just gave me his picture. :3

In Sapphire, it was Monique, which is the second time I've gotten her photo, and I'm probably gonna get it again in her goodbye letter. And in Ruby, it was Olaf, which I guess this means he'll (hopefully) start begging to leave town soon.

Static gave me his picture a few days ago. He always gives me his picture though, so I just put it in storage with the others

Shamefully the last 3 pictures I got were from amiibo cards! (Last 3 days) I got katie's picture first, then Jingle's picture, and lastly Luna's picture! I feel ashamed :c. It was worth it though, since that's the only way you can obtain it! From what I know... I think there is one more way to obtain it, and I'm working on get the Resettis brother's pics. I think you need to visit them 6-8 times.

Back