• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which one is the latest villager to give a photo?

Last photo i've received was from...
Marshal! :eek:

Last edited:
Hazel, which is funny because I just complained that it's taking too long to get her pic, lol!

This thread is going to be really active soon. *cough* April fools *cough* :p

Last edited:
Bluebear gave me her photo when she left. Her house was in a bad spot but I'll probably get her back one day.

Tom the cat was the most recent picture I've received! Before that it was Moe and before him was Katt. :3

Del, my mechanical alligator. He and Ruby are in contention to see who can gift me the most photos of themselves. Del is barely ahead with thirteen, Ruby with eleven.

WVW69kGhsoQiWB54_F

Ironically, minutes before, he pinged me about moving. This was over a month ago.

Genji in my last town before my current. But as of recently, nobody. I'm quickly becoming good friends with Fuchsia and Blaire though and hopefully I can get one of their pictures although april fools is coming up soon so I really won't have to worry about that soon enough. I don't know if i'm going to participate tbh, as I always feel like i'm cheating the system if I don't earn my villagers pictures myself but via the event.

Rooney's pic is my most current. I'm upset that he left in my time of absence, but I enjoy having his picture in my house to remember him by. I'm sure I'll have him again eventually.

Back