• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager(s) assimilating your town

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Bells
Island
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Silver Mailbox
Right now in my village, half the villagers are wearing Bob's shirt, AND using his catchphrase! (almost like he's planning a revolution against me!) it's annoying, but i deal with it (god forbid he messes with Punchy tho) . Anyone else have this happen to them?

Right now in my village, half the villagers are wearing Bob's shirt, AND using his catchphrase! (almost like he's planning a revolution against me!) it's annoying, but i deal with it (god forbid he messes with Punchy tho) . Anyone else have this happen to them?

That's a fairly common occurrence in my 9 towns.

Apollo keeps passing around the Amethyst Shirt that he got from another villager who already moved out.

Somewhat related, my best friend's town has Stitches in it, who uses the catch phrase "crosshatch." He's been passing it to anyone and everyone who will listen to it. Fauna, I believe, was the latest victim.

A lot of my villagers have taken Grizzly's catchphrase, 'grr...', it's funny when the cute villagers say it because it's so unfitting, haha. although Grizzly is a cutie in his own way. :D

L O L at some point Diana's shirt was on every single villager except 2 (if I remember correctly) It was hilarious.

Yeah for some reason everyone in my town is wearing this jacket right now:

tumblr_n1iuh8FDmZ1sxal7ho5_400.jpg

Lionel was right, he really is a trendsetter.

Chiefs red bar tee has made it around my second town, all but 3 were wearing it at one point.

It can lead to some funny in-game lore,
like maybe the villager that started it was persuasive, and everyone fell for his/her lies, elaborately crafted to undermine the entire animal worlds safety, or maybe they are the most popular resident in town.

iZvfOXF.jpg
I gave Curly a birthday present a while back and now everybody is wearing it...except for Isabelle.

during summer a lot of my villagers wore the amethyst shirt and just kept passing it along. i think renee actually offered me one but i said no haha

Wow

I never thought i'd get so many replies to thus thread! Not to mention such a good laugh too

I think this disease is starting to spread to my town! o.0 I found out that 2 villagers are wearing that yellow bird shirt now... I think it might start to spread.. And of course, tomorrow, I find out THREE of them are wearing it now! Well, I'm just glad Bob didn't start the ruckus, I think it might've been tiffany... grr...

My villagers keep using Kid Cat's catchphrase "pssst" and the yellow bird t-shirt is spreading like a plague in my town xD

So one of my villagers somehow got a hold of a cheerleader outfit and it spread like the plague around my town to the point where all but two villagers have been seen in it... I've been trying to get them to wear my custom designs or at least better looking in game clothes

The only thing that my neighbors seem to pass around is the different nicknames that they have for me. (Sweet-J, pop star, etc..)

I die every time my neighbors used to put on the Able Sisters' default patterns, though. Luckily I replaced my designs in there.

View attachment 194236
I gave Curly a birthday present a while back and now everybody is wearing it...except for Isabelle.
This is so cute :0

Last edited:
Back