Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
Making a new thread for this because the other one was getting a bit cluttered. The previous thread has now been closed :)

These gifts are being out just to be kind and spread some happiness around. If you don't like the item(s) you receive, please at least be thankful for it/them. I give these out at random (they're wrapped), so I don't know what I'm giving you beforehand. All I ask from this is that you say thank you. If you don't like the item(s), please don't proceed to immediately sell them on here.. Instead, please re-gift them to someone else, or even just sell them in your Re-Tail. It just makes me really sad to see something I've given someone immediately end up in a shop for them to make a profit, when I gave it simply to be nice. Please be considerate. Thank you ❤

I'm giving away a bunch of free gifts, just to be nice and spread some joy around! In all honesty, I'm trying to clean out my storage, so I figured I should just give it all away!
All of them are wrapped, so I'm not sure what I'll be giving you beforehand! They include Gracie items, furniture, greenery (starts/flower bags), clothing, and even some rares/unorderables. ❤
If you'd like a gift, please add me (my friendcode is on the side), and have your gates open! Please also leave the name of your town in your comment, so I know where to go when dropping it off.
Please be patient as I deliver the gifts. It may be a few minutes until I get to your town, as I may be in someone else's. Also, please be grateful for whatever you get! These are just to be nice, everything was purchased with my own Bells. If I don't see your gates, you may be skipped and I'll go to the next person. I'm sorry! These are given on a first come, first serve basis-- whoever has me added and their gates open, will receive first! I will not be waiting for people if they're taking a long time, as I want to deliver quickly to everyone. Thank you for understanding :) The secret word is brownie.
Also: If for some reason there's an error where I can't come, please PM me and we'll try to sort it out! I just want to get all these gifts given as quick as possible. ❤

Again, if you'd like a gift, please comment below, add me, put the secret word in your comment, and have your gates open ASAP for a swift drop off (I will like your comment when I'm ready to come)! ❤ I'm not looking for anything in return, but if you have some extra wrapping paper to give me so I can wrap faster, I'd love that. :)

Each person will receive 1-3 gifts per trip, depending on how many gifts I have, how easy the drop off was, and the amount of supply and demand. But I will always have at least one to give you, as long as you are kind! :blush:

Example of this format: I'd like a gift, my town is Arendelle, the secret word is ____, and my friendcode is 0000-0000-0000. :D

All I ask is that you be gracious. :blush:

Also, edit*: I may be a bit quiet! Just cuz typing can be a bit tedious on the DS screen, haha. just let me drop it off, then end, please!

One more thing: These are basically unlimited, until I run out of things to give. Then, the thread will close. Please give me a positive wifi-rating if you considered the experience to be good. I will give one in return. :blush:

Last edited:
Hello,
I'd like a gift please, Im Asutoro of Xi'an, starfish, friend code is 5257-8811-3585
My gates are open as of now!

Thanks!

I'd like a gift, my town is Wishfall, the secret word is starfish, and my friendcode is 0576-8625-3280.

I'm adding you now but you don't appear to be online. I'll keep checking back, but feel free to PM me to let me know if you're on your way. ^^

I would love to receive a gift! My town is Andara, Starfish is the secret word, and my friend code is 3239-7545-3835
I've added you. ^^

I would really appreciate a gift. Mayor Ang of Eastwood, fc: 2337-2870-9407

Secret word is starfish :)

I would love to get a gift! My town is Paradise, the secret word is starfish and my fc is under my profile pic ♥ I can see you aren't online so PM me when you want me to open

I'd love a gift! I'm mayor Isla of Fawnby, the secret word is starfish and my fc is 2809-9602-4447 ♥

boop! is anyone still here? :) if you are, please let me know so I can add you right now <3
i'll be online again soon! <3

Hi there! I'm interested in a gift. This is a lovely thing for you to do. My town is Illyria and apple! I'll open my gates right away. FC: 0920-0993-4984

Hi i'd like a gift :) my town name is elements the secret word is apple and my FC is in my signature

Back