• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ❤❤ unlimited free gifts for you ❤❤

This is open again !! ❤ Please read the rules and leave a comment if you'd like a gift(s) ❤

I'd like a gift, my town is Sakura, the secret word is brownie, and my friendcode is 0576-7287-4562. Thank you!

I'd like a gift, my town name is G Hollow, the secret word is brownie, and my friend code is 2337-4593-9560.
Thank you so much for doing this~

Sorry about that, I had to go do something really quick. I've added you

This is such a lovely idea! Thank you for doing this. I would love a present, if you would like to give me one!

My town name is Murkwood!
I really like brownies. (It's a secret! Don't tell anyone!)
My friend code is 4270-1873-3839!

Edit: If you wait just a few minutes before coming over, I have a gift for you too!

Last edited:
This is so cute! My friendcode is in the sidebar, look for the gates of Atlantis! Brownie :)

This is such a lovely idea! Thank you for doing this. I would love a present, if you would like to give me one!

My town name is Murkwood!
I really like brownies. (It's a secret! Don't tell anyone!)
My friend code is 4270-1873-3839!

Edit: If you wait just a few minutes before coming over, I have a gift for you too!
waiting on your gates! ❤

Do you mean in AC or in Nintendo Friend list? Because I think my status is invisible over there! Anyway, I've re-opened my gates :)

Back