• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway ❤❤ unlimited free gifts for you ❤❤

mayorhana

♕ miss mayor hana ♕
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
Making a new thread for this because the other one was getting a bit cluttered. The previous thread has now been closed :)

These gifts are being out just to be kind and spread some happiness around. If you don't like the item(s) you receive, please at least be thankful for it/them. I give these out at random (they're wrapped), so I don't know what I'm giving you beforehand. All I ask from this is that you say thank you. If you don't like the item(s), please don't proceed to immediately sell them on here.. Instead, please re-gift them to someone else, or even just sell them in your Re-Tail. It just makes me really sad to see something I've given someone immediately end up in a shop for them to make a profit, when I gave it simply to be nice. Please be considerate. Thank you ❤

I'm giving away a bunch of free gifts, just to be nice and spread some joy around! In all honesty, I'm trying to clean out my storage, so I figured I should just give it all away!
All of them are wrapped, so I'm not sure what I'll be giving you beforehand! They include Gracie items, furniture, greenery (starts/flower bags), clothing, and even some rares/unorderables. ❤
If you'd like a gift, please add me (my friendcode is on the side), and have your gates open! Please also leave the name of your town in your comment, so I know where to go when dropping it off.
Please be patient as I deliver the gifts. It may be a few minutes until I get to your town, as I may be in someone else's. Also, please be grateful for whatever you get! These are just to be nice, everything was purchased with my own Bells. If I don't see your gates, you may be skipped and I'll go to the next person. I'm sorry! These are given on a first come, first serve basis-- whoever has me added and their gates open, will receive first! I will not be waiting for people if they're taking a long time, as I want to deliver quickly to everyone. Thank you for understanding :) The secret word is brownie.
Also: If for some reason there's an error where I can't come, please PM me and we'll try to sort it out! I just want to get all these gifts given as quick as possible. ❤

Again, if you'd like a gift, please comment below, add me, put the secret word in your comment, and have your gates open ASAP for a swift drop off (I will like your comment when I'm ready to come)! ❤ I'm not looking for anything in return, but if you have some extra wrapping paper to give me so I can wrap faster, I'd love that. :)

Each person will receive 1-3 gifts per trip, depending on how many gifts I have, how easy the drop off was, and the amount of supply and demand. But I will always have at least one to give you, as long as you are kind! :blush:

Example of this format: I'd like a gift, my town is Arendelle, the secret word is ____, and my friendcode is 0000-0000-0000. :D

All I ask is that you be gracious. :blush:

Also, edit*: I may be a bit quiet! Just cuz typing can be a bit tedious on the DS screen, haha. just let me drop it off, then end, please!

One more thing: These are basically unlimited, until I run out of things to give. Then, the thread will close. Please give me a positive wifi-rating if you considered the experience to be good. I will give one in return. :blush:

Last edited:
Hello,
I'd like a gift please, Im Asutoro of Xi'an, starfish, friend code is 5257-8811-3585
My gates are open as of now!

Thanks!

I'd like a gift, my town is Wishfall, the secret word is starfish, and my friendcode is 0576-8625-3280.

I'm adding you now but you don't appear to be online. I'll keep checking back, but feel free to PM me to let me know if you're on your way. ^^

I would love to receive a gift! My town is Andara, Starfish is the secret word, and my friend code is 3239-7545-3835
I've added you. ^^

I would really appreciate a gift. Mayor Ang of Eastwood, fc: 2337-2870-9407

Secret word is starfish :)

I would love to get a gift! My town is Paradise, the secret word is starfish and my fc is under my profile pic ♥ I can see you aren't online so PM me when you want me to open

I'd love a gift! I'm mayor Isla of Fawnby, the secret word is starfish and my fc is 2809-9602-4447 ♥

boop! is anyone still here? :) if you are, please let me know so I can add you right now <3
i'll be online again soon! <3

boop! is anyone still here? :) if you are, please let me know so I can add you right now <3
i'll be online again soon! <3

I'm online, though not for long. I gotta leave for work in ten

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in a gift. This is a lovely thing for you to do. My town is Illyria and apple! I'll open my gates right away. FC: 0920-0993-4984

Hi i'd like a gift :) my town name is elements the secret word is apple and my FC is in my signature

Back