• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kirby!

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Lets talk Kirby!

Kirby is a really awesome simple game anyone can play about a round pink ball of happiness. The latest installment of the series is Kirby Planet Robobot for the 3DS. Its about robots taking over Kirby's home planet Popstar.

Some ideas I have for the next game (hopefully on the switch! many kirby games have been on mobile consoles so hopefully we'll get a kirby switch!) I think it would be cool to have a 3D Kirby game...But of course it would be very difficult to accomplish because of Kirby's copy abilities (being able to suck up enemies and spit them out, this could be hard to do since targeting could be overly difficult? idk) but as for plot I just got this idea (doubt i was the first one to think of this haha) what if Kirby crossed over with Starfy? That would be cute but besides that, idk. Maybe it could have something to do with exploring Popstar since we haven't really seen Popstar since Kirby 64 (not counting robobot since everything was covered in technology). Maybe Popstar is going to explode and Kirby needs to travel to the core of the planet and fight some big boss lol :p

also can there be a food copy ability? how funny would that be. maybe its like the poison ability but instead of poison its soda and you can throw various foods! it would be kirby's favorite copy ability haha

Your ideas/opinions/thoughts on Kirby?

Kirby is love and life tb h

Kirby Kirby Kirby, that's the name you should know,

Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's the star of the show,

He's more than you think, he's got maximum pink, Kirby Kirby Kirby's the one!

He comes-a riiight, back at ya!

He comes-a riiight, back at ya!

Give it all that you've got, take your very best shot,

He'll send it right back at ya for sure, yeaaah!

NME Salesman: How can I help you King Dedede?

King Dedede: I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DAIR KIRBEH

NME Salesman: That's what we do best at NME!

Escargoon: You'd better get it with a money back guarantee!

-Trumpet Solo-
Woooah, Kirby Kirby Kirby, saving the day!

Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's here to stay!

Don't be fooled by his size, you won't believe your eyes!

Kirby, (Kirby!) Kiiiiiiirby! (Kirby!)

Kirby, (Kirby!) Kirby, Kirby, Kirby's the one!

Right Back at Ya! (Yeah!)

Played Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot and it's an excellent series to play. :)
Would be pleased if it has more difficulty but I guess it wouldn't matter much. :p

Last edited:
kirby is my friend and i love him. i've only played a few of his games but i think they're really nice. seeing him "dressed up" as food would be rly rly cute!

Kirby's Adventure on NES is still one of my all-time favorite platformers, and its fun to replay

I guess I would say I'm obsessed with Kirby.
also can there be a food copy ability? how funny would that be. maybe its like the poison ability but instead of poison its soda and you can throw various foods! it would be kirby's favorite copy ability haha
The closest thing we've gotten to that was the refrigerator in Kirby 64. That game had a lot of ability combinations that were never seen again...
Oh, by the way, this year will be Kirby's 25th anniversary. I haven't heard anything about if there will be a game for it. I've only heard about how Japan will celebrate...

I could say that I'm still new to Kirby games but one thing that sets them apart from other platformers is their creativity like every game is almost different in terms of how you play them. My favorite is Kirby Mass Attack. I also enjoyed and finished Planet Robobot. Not 100% complete but close (That reminds me. I still need to beat the time attack and boss rush).

Back