lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
Just wondering what people think about these two, especially since they're so similar!

My vote personally goes to Tia, mainly because I think Chai is just some overpriced, overrated promotional junk.

Leave a comment and vote on the poll! Let me know what you think~

I love Tia! Chai is cute, but I find the fact that Tia's head is a teapot more charming and creative than Chai having a teacup on her head.

Unfortunately I think Chai completely destroyed any reason Tia could ever have to exist from now on. I like Tia, but she just can't compare with a sky blue elephant that wears a literal teacup as a hat.

Chai looks like a bit too much for my liking and I think she only fits a specific theme so I'd still go with the tried and tested, teapot elephant, Tia

I prefer Tia, because the is a teapot and Chai just has a tea cup on her head. I also think Chai's tea cup is way too big, it looks a bit odd to me.

i was originally leaning towards chai but tia is really cute. also i have a thing for villagers with that kind of eye style (skye, merengue, poppy, maggie). and i agree chai's design is very over the top but tia has cute simple blue flowers and yellow stripes on her, kinda like a ceramic teapot (exactly like a ceramic teapot).

thats just me tho chai is cute too. defs cuter than some other unlucky villagers (80% of the gorillas)

I like chai and I don't want to hate on her just because she's over popular. I like Tia as well but if I'm going to pick one over the other, i'm going to go with chai. I like her design much better. maybe not the cup on her head, that's a little weird but hey I don't have a problem with that. I love all the sanrio villagers pastel-ly design. but that's just me man

I think tia is better, not only because she originally was before chai, but because she has a much more creative design. Also, I feel like chai is just a lame copy of tia. I could be wrong, but I'm just saying that because I've never had experience with chai.

Tia. She's way more creative and her design is simply better thought out. I'd probably like Chai if she was literally any other species than an Elephant. That was a bad decision.

I mean, seriously. There's ONE other villager whose design is a teapot/teacup. And then they make Chai that same species.

Why.

Just why.

Chai has a Tea Cup on her head and Tia is literally a Tea Pot, so she pours into Chai and this makes them a cute duo!! but by themselves Tia is more my type of design ~

Make new friends
but keep the old
one is silver
and the other gold

I can't choose. Tia is an old favorite, and Chai is a new favorite. The only think I don't like so much about Chai is that her eyes look blurry.

Tia and Chai kind of remind me of Chansey and Blissey~ both super cute but Chai is like Tia's big sister. I think I like Chai more, I love villagers who stand out a lot! With that being said I've had Tia in my town before as well.

Tia. I like Chai's design a bit more, but I love Tia more because of her normal personality and how I had her for a long, long time.

Chai has a Tea Cup on her head and Tia is literally a Tea Pot, so she pours into Chai and this makes them a cute duo!! but by themselves Tia is more my type of design ~

I'm sorry I had to!
NgwZ6lo.png

Can't decide, I like both of them and I think it's adorable to have them both in a town together.

I greatly prefer Tia's design over Chai's. The idea behind Tia's design is cute and ended up looking good. Meanwhile, Chai looks goofy wearing that cup on her head and she overall just doesn't seem appealing to me in the least bit. If I'm honest, I don't like any of the Sanrio characters.

Back