• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Switch and mobile app!

Mayorkittythefox

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Hi guys! I'm new to the forum but certainly not new to animal crossing! I've had all of the games!! I was wondering what your hopes are for animal crossing switch (there better be one! :cool::D) and for the mobile app? I personally would love the ability to use the campsite yourself and to go on holiday... that would be epic!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or maybe a wider range of shops and restaurants! Instead of Brewsters cafe, have brewsters restaurant ! I'd love to be able to choose jobs, like waitresses, chefs, farmers and shopkeepers!

It would be cool to be able to work at a restaurant or something! It should be like a mini game similar to Cooking Mama, or something like that :) All the other jobs could be played as mini games! Yeah, I really like that idea. I have a huge wishlist for future games, but if I listed them all, I'd be here all day :p

As for the app, I have no idea what to expect.. lol

I love the mini game idea! I have really high hopes for the switch and it's games. I really hope animal crossing lives up to its standards! Nintendo keep delaying the app so I'm thinking that maybe the app will be revealed along with the switch game... if that is the case, I really hope it's soon!! :p

When is the app supposed to come out? Will it be separate from our town? Or will they somehow be linked together? This is the first that I'm hearing about it!!

When is the app supposed to come out? Will it be separate from our town? Or will they somehow be linked together? This is the first that I'm hearing about it!!

Apparently it's cross-play. Dunno how. Maybe for future game or possibly another New Leaf update.

i want rover to be in the game more than he is at the moment, have more monkey villagers, and different breeds of trees that aren't fruit trees or pines. maybe even less vector-y graphics?

i want rover to be in the game more than he is at the moment, have more monkey villagers, and different breeds of trees that aren't fruit trees or pines. maybe even less vector-y graphics?

I agree. I think Rover barely even appeared in New Leaf (only on the train ride at the beginning at the game, never at the Roost or during a train ride to another town. Only way to see him again is to use his amiibo figure). At this point, I think he should be a special villager (a special character who is also a villager). Maybe in the next game, have him as a random move-in though never as a starter villager and when you talk to him after he moves in, he will remember meeting you at the beginning of the game and will have his own personality (though other villagers will treat him as a pre-existing personality type, either lazy or smug). When he moves out, he will be replaced with a lazy or smug villager (depending on what they go for). If a lazy or smug villager moves out, there's a possibility that he may move in. Heck, maybe even give him a unique house (maybe an RV as he likes to travel a lot, even though those already exist).

Back