• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Skullpuppy's Art Shop [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be able to make two requests? Also I saw you're raising your prices in the comments so let me know if these are too low (if they're higher than it's still all yours!) c:

Polished Haloka wearing jeans & a black tee like this
Shaded Hannah Whitehawk?
TOTAL: 300tbt

Both of those pages are under construction so I apologize! Thank you for considering. If I'm only allowed to request one you can choose whichever you prefer~ (I'd honestly love to get art for all my OC's by you because your style is so cute ;o;)

Last edited:
Your art is so great! I really need some updated art of my mayor and I'm willing to pay over 150 tbt in the "dream" style please. :)

Mayor ref

aaaa your art is so nice wtf!!

could you please draw my mayor
let me know if you need any other refs, that's all i could find and i was too lazy to take another screenshot

i could offer any dreamies you have that i have the cards of and like up to 100 tbt for a shaded style? dunno bout prices, i dont usually buy art on here but i can't skip yours!

also if you don't mind, i would be using the stuff you drew for me for twitch and i would give you credit!

EDIT I can offer 200 tbt and if you have any dreamies or items you want i could probably get you them depending on what cards I have!

Last edited:
Nevermind, can't afford

Last edited:
Updated with solid prices.

@Abbaba
whitney.jpg
sorry for the wait. life hit me hard.
a link to the full version
http://imgur.com/a/tzK2g

Last edited:
Updated with solid prices.

@Abbaba
View attachment 194666
sorry for the wait. life hit me hard.
a link to the full version
http://imgur.com/a/tzK2g

WOWOWOW. This is absolutely gorgeous! You made her look so beautiful, I love it so SO MUCH!! So pretty! You defined her personality so accurately as well :D
Is it okay if I pay a little less than your solid prices since I ordered before? It's just because I'm a bit low on tbt and I already have quite a bit of tbt that's probably gonna come out my abd, if not it's totally fine :)
And I also hope you don't mind if I use her in my signature if that's okay with you, again thank you lots! ^^

WOWOWOW. This is absolutely gorgeous! You made her look so beautiful, I love it so SO MUCH!! So pretty! You defined her personality so accurately as well :D
Is it okay if I pay a little less than your solid prices since I ordered before? It's just because I'm a bit low on tbt and I already have quite a bit of tbt that's probably gonna come out my abd, if not it's totally fine :)
And I also hope you don't mind if I use her in my signature if that's okay with you, again thank you lots! ^^

Yeah I said a few posts back that I wasn't going to alter the prices for people who had already ordered back before I realized I was underpricing myself. Just shoot at least 20 to me and we're solid.

Yeah I said a few posts back that I wasn't going to alter the prices for people who had already ordered back before I realized I was underpricing myself. Just shoot at least 20 to me and we're solid.

Okay! Will send the tbt over now then! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back