SkullPuppy

So Many Dogs
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
art shop1.jpg

Hiya, I'm opening up an art shop because I want bells and villagers and stuff and don't feel like grinding for centuries. I saw somewhere that the exchange rate for TBT to bells is 1TBT = 200k so that's what I'm going with. Will accept either TBT or regular bells or dream villagers.

I can do single images of mayors or villagers or I can do signatures. The specifics of the signatures would need to be discussed via PM as well as the price. I'll throw down an example eventually once I complete my own.

Payment: I'm new and junk so as long as you have a 100% positive rating I'll let you pay after it's done. If you have a small bit less than 100% we can do half before and half after and if you have an abysmal rating or are new like me you'll need to pay all of it upfront. This will change once I have an awesome rating.

(The following rules are in relation to single images; not full signatures or multi-character images)
Time: I'm student teaching five days a week so I'm not going to be around much if at all Monday-Friday. Weekends are about the only time I can work on things like this. Luckily, I'm really fast at drawing so typically I'll get at least one done per weekend day if not way more. Depends on how eager I am to draw that weekend. You should be able to predict when your thing will be done by where you are in line on the list. I'll also post a projected ETA next to your slot that IS subject to change should something come up.

More will be posted if needed.

The prices displayed below are BASE prices for Mayors and Villagers. If your mayor is super hard I will require more payment. If you want something not animal crossing related we will need to discuss prices and honestly for non animal crossing things I would really prefer to do USD commissions.

art shop2.jpgart shop4.jpgart shop5.jpgart shop6.jpg

Slots:
1. @abbaba - Whitney Dream; 20? tbt ETA: late tonight
2. @wearethesun - Mayor Dream; 20? tbt ETA: 2/18
3. @daddie - Signature ETA: Between 2/18 and 2/25 (?)

Last edited:
OMG, THESE ARE THE MOST ADORABLE THINGS EVER. Your examples of Skye are so cute and pretty! I love all of it!
Could I get one of Whitney in your Dream style?
I will most definitely be paying more than 20tbt since your art truly deserves more than that :)

omg, this is so pretty!
I would love to order one of my mayor Edith in your dream style, if possible. here's a ref: (x), she's wearing the purple star socks and Pompompurin shoes :)
I can definitely offer more than 20tbt, I think your art is worth more :)
thanks for considering ♥

Last edited:
could i have the dream one with my mayor?
here's a ref:
Cm9rqgvUMAI--wS.jpg
sorry if the picture is small, contact me if it's too small to see or you need clarification on what she's wearing. thanks

Ohhh my gosh almost everyone is offering to pay more than what I'm asking?? Did I heavily lowball myself or something?
sweat sweat.jpg

Uh. Um. I'll definitely- I mean yeah I'll totally accept more than what I asked for? Whatever you think it's worth I guess?

OMG, THESE ARE THE MOST ADORABLE THINGS EVER. Your examples of Skye are so cute and pretty! I love all of it!
Could I get one of Whitney in your Dream style?
I will most definitely be paying more than 20tbt since your art truly deserves more than that :)
Ahhh thank you! I mean, yeah, absolutely. First slot.
thumbs up.jpg

omg, this is so pretty!
I would love to order one of my mayor Edith in your dream style, if possible. here's a ref: (x), she's wearing the purple star socks and Pompompurin shoes :)
I can definitely offer more than 20tbt, I think your art is worth more :)
thanks for considering ♥

Yeah! That won't be a problem. Sure thing. Second Slot.

could i have the dream one with my mayor?
here's a ref:
sorry if the picture is small, contact me if it's too small to see or you need clarification on what she's wearing. thanks

I'm totally sorry but there's no way I can draw the paper hat things. Sorry.
sorry.jpg

Omg these are so cute! o:
Could I have the "Dream" style of my mayor?
So adorable x.x
Thanks for considering, definitely willing to pay more than the price at hand! lmk how much TBT you want if accepted :3

Get me a photo ref with like... a not pink background. Like a dark background or something if possible and also a ref from the back so I can tell what's in her hair and we'll be in business!

Ohhh my gosh almost everyone is offering to pay more than what I'm asking?? Did I heavily lowball myself or something?
View attachment 194201

Uh. Um. I'll definitely- I mean yeah I'll totally accept more than what I asked for? Whatever you think it's worth I guess?

Ahhh thank you! I mean, yeah, absolutely. First slot.
View attachment 194203

Yeah! That won't be a problem. Sure thing. Second Slot.

I'm totally sorry but there's no way I can draw the paper hat things. Sorry.
View attachment 194202

Get me a photo ref with like... a not pink background. Like a dark background or something if possible and also a ref from the back so I can tell what's in her hair and we'll be in business!

Thank you!! I can't wait! ^^
I love those little mayor sketches you put in your reply, they're so cute :3

Ahhh so uh. I'm gonna raise the prices. Not for the people that are already ordering obviously but for future orders. I've been told my prices are super low and that I should raise them so. 'Scuse me.

Ahhh so uh. I'm gonna raise the prices. Not for the people that are already ordering obviously but for future orders. I've been told my prices are super low and that I should raise them so. 'Scuse me.

Yeah, you definitely lowballed yourself. Especially with the full coloring + lined work you're showing. Even the sketches you have are more than just 20.

Yeah, you definitely lowballed yourself. Especially with the full coloring + lined work you're showing. Even the sketches you have are more than just 20.

Ahhh oh my gosh seriously??? Geez. I posted a thread asking how much it's actually worth to get a little help pricing myself then. Dang.

Ahhh oh my gosh seriously??? Geez. I posted a thread asking how much it's actually worth to get a little help pricing myself then. Dang.

Yeah I was about to PM you, letting you know (I'm on mobile rn though so it takes a bit to get around LMFAO) but then I saw that you commented and had corrected yourself, or at least realized the pricing mistake. I just don't want you to not get what you're due. So yeah, it's good to make a pricing thread.

If my request for my mayor + Fuchsia in a messy coloring style for 150 tbt is too low, just lemme know!

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Oooh Hai Dere Artist welcome to TBT, is there a chance you could draw and color this character (http://imgur.com/F03TOmw & http://imgur.com/2MGh88r) I see you have a lot of requests so I understand if I have to wait a bit. Let me know if you are up to the task and how much TBT you'd like if so. ^-^

Dark King Boo Normal Smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back